[CLOSED BUSINESS ] Molehill Mountain Art Drip Tips -

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
You could be fine in a day! I had a lot of issues going on, including a broken toe. :lol:

Da Klutz~
Oh noooooooooo. :cry:
THAT....so far.....is not....an issue. :lol:
Bless your heart (((HUGS))))

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Oh, good gravy! When is this "cold season" over?........... I need to know when I can venture out amongst people again. :p

You sick people, please stay in, drink soup, sleep a lot and dream of wonderful tasting juice mixtures. :D Klutzes should wear flats ........with steel toes. :facepalm:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
NO SOUP!!!!!! I'm so sick of SOUP! And NO TEA, please!!!!!!! :D

We'll all be fine soon, Chooch. I'll take you up on the dream machine idea, and honey? No worries about heels. I've barely had any shoes on at all in weeks! Kinda fun going places in socks. I just WAIT for the looks. ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    NO SOUP!!!!!! I'm so sick of SOUP! And NO TEA, please!!!!!!! :D

We'll all be fine soon, Chooch. I'll take you up on the dream machine idea, and honey? No worries about heels. I've barely had any shoes on at all in weeks! Kinda fun going places in socks. I just WAIT for the looks. ;)
    Sorry to hear about the toe, that has to hurt :cry: {{{{hugs}}}}!

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    Good morning Mountain! :)

UqXqg4A.jpg

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    He flipped his lid,:shock: I knew he would.To be honest I don't see why the kids have to have cable in there bedrooms, it's not as we didn't have it in the familie room and the two master bedrooms.
    Psssst I bought an extra box of ebay, it pays for itself in 6 month instead of renting it from the cable provider.:) Yes its the same box even comes from the same provider.:D
    I drew the line at the modem they provided a really good one that covers the whole house well and that modem is to expensive.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Never did put a TV in the kids bedroom, but that was before all the video games and computers. They read a lot of books and now have libraries. Did with last kid put phone in (already had an outlet) bedroom and before cell phones.......Within a couple of months, took it out. Privilege was abused. Splat, you have it tougher than me in all the devices available now and kids expect it ALL. Ugh!

We bought our own modem too. Covers whole house right down to the basement. Now a days though, only has to reach kitchen and back screened porch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread