Not open for further replies.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
#22 above and to the right of the blue stabilized, that is a fine posterior

I could be wrong but the stabilized blue and the one next to it are the blocks I sent in for Rob Fisher and I. Neither of those were from my regular guy. Rob said he had problems this time but Rob Fisher's blue turn out real nice so
fingers-crossed.gif

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
I could be wrong but the stabilized blue and the one next to it are the blocks I sent in for Rob Fisher and I. Neither of those were from my regular guy. Rob said he had problems this time but Rob Fisher's blue turn out real nice so
fingers-crossed.gif

It is simply awesome @unsure! Rob had some issue with the wood "leaking" and it does have a small leaking issue around the base of the door if you look at it in full sunlight but it is so beautiful and I love Athena to bits!

Athena 039.JPG

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
Public Service Announcement: Warning!! Do not, under any circumstances, re-visit the site if you've already purchased a woodvil. I made that mistake, and somehow, don't ask me to explain, 2 more woodvil's jumped into my cart and checked themselves out, using *my* credit card. My only consolation is that, although they used my card, they also used my mailing address :)

#17 and #34 are also on their way here (backups, ya know)

17bloodwood.JPG
34caribbeanrosewood.JPG

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Public Service Announcement: Warning!! Do not, under any circumstances, re-visit the site if you've already purchased a woodvil.

I'm trying very hard not to but there are still 2 Woodvils there that were in my Top 10... life is very hard right now! ;-)

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Public Service Announcement: Warning!! Do not, under any circumstances, re-visit the site if you've already purchased a woodvil. I made that mistake, and somehow, don't ask me to explain, 2 more woodvil's jumped into my cart and checked themselves out, using *my* credit card. My only consolation is that, although they used my card, they also used my mailing address :)

I have made that mistake, but fortunately for me, my cc has already been wounded enough that common sense prevailed. I'm sticking with the one that I bought :).

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN

View attachment 459077 View attachment 459078
I stared at #34 for a loooong time, such a beauty!

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
Yup, made that mistake 2 hours after the sale started just seeing what was still available after buying the first one.....

I did exactly the same thing. Went back in at 6:45, just to browse around and see what was left. I ended up with Lacewood #11, which had been on my short list earlier.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC

View attachment 459077 View attachment 459078

Same thing happened to me at about 4am when I couldn't sleep....[emoji15]LOL Beautiful snags AP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
The pink woody is a blem to be released at a later date
How did I miss this post?????? Too much chaos yesterday. You mean the PINK woody is STILL somewhere.....not on it's way to Robfisher??? Then the stabilized he bought really IS manly salmon, like it looks. I've been drooling and obsessing over the WRONG Woodvil for a whole week. Wow! NOW I'll have to keep one eye on the site day and night for who knows how long waiting once again to score my #1 choice. Hope I'll recognize it when it goes up. Ha.

Funny, but when [HASHTAG]#315[/HASHTAG] went up I thought that the different lighting sure changed the looks of the pink in the group photos.....now I know why! :lol:

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Your bubinga mod was on my short poly list, gorgeous.
I eventually identified the back of 22 and that pushed it to #1. Did you see the backside? No cut and snip tool here but I did at work for all potentials. My coworkers think I'm nuts (true) but I have folders of images. One of them even got into it and began confirming my front/back images, Lol. This sale was a blast!

Just the pics on page one of this thread. Now that I go for another look I think I found it.
Don't know the processes they go through but like the end results.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Who has counted gone/still available lately? I do not NEED to be looking :)
I have mainly been watching my third choice 114 go unclaimed. It is a little beauty. Also 159 is another gorgeous looking mod. Still unclaimed.
I need to quit looking at the site. Those mods are calling my name. I cannot pull the card out though. The card must stay at least 15-20 yards away...lol.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
A request, fellow 'nauts.

Can someone point me to the performance specs of these wonderful new woodies? Previous runs had (theoretical) limits on things like switch amp loads.

Not that I'm planning on pushing the envelope, really, but I've got a slaughter (term for a largish group) of atties that I run duals in at .3-.5ohms (so, up to 14amps). Don't wanna hurt the new babies.

(sorry if this has been discussed to death elsewhere - I've been away)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread