Not open for further replies.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
So how is it that the current link to the last post right now contains "post-15851218" in the URL? Does the system skip ids when posts are generated or did they not start from 1?

Posts in "The Lounge" don't count for totals...

Andria

Reactions: oliver

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
whats "Bewbs" ?
whistle.gif

Just say it.. you'll get it. :D

Andria

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes still on nights will most likely stay on nights till i retire no management we are self monitoring so no stress what so ever. Congrats and glad he is getting better nothing worse than dealing with complications from birth my 1st granddaughter was born breach and cord around neck and under her shoulder so it was bad she was not breathing when they finally got her out but the nurses and Dr's did a phenomenal job and got her back. Congrats again and being a grandparent is the best. My newest granddaughter is on her way here now she's almost 3 months.

That's awesome having a no stress job.:thumbs:

I've told people I'm beginning to understand the appeal of being a grandparent, I didn't have cravings, crying, stretch marks, being sick, c-section, no sleep AND I still got a baby out of the deal that I can see when I want and sent back when I want and say Yes yes yes for a change! This is going to be fun!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
booze and bacon?!?

that's two of teh 3 'B's'!!!!

now just need bewbs and life is complete!

Your could always augrent, argument, argumentation.....AUGMENT YOURS.:lol::lol::lol:

They'd always be there when you wanted them and if you get a good size can be a PV holder or booze/cup holder.;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA

I've told people I'm beginning to understand the appeal of being a grandparent, I didn't have cravings, crying, stretch marks, being sick, c-section, no sleep AND I still got a baby out of the deal that I can see when I want and sent back when I want and say Yes yes yes for a change! This is going to be fun!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, and when the new parents call you for advice, you can play dumb and say "I dunno... gotta run, late for bingo!" :D I got some of that from my folks, when I'd call them with some disciplinary problem -- not the bingo part; in their case it was usually, "oh BTW, we're going out of town this weekend... we're gambling away your inheritance at Cherokee." :D

Andria

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yeah, and when the new parents call you for advice, you can play dumb and say "I dunno... gotta run, late for bingo!" :D I got some of that from my folks, when I'd call them with some disciplinary problem -- not the bingo part; in their case it was usually, "oh BTW, we're going out of town this weekend... we're gambling away your inheritance at Cherokee." :D

Andria

Oooooooh now that would be fun....hum Tunica isn't that far away!!

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx

meh, my mewbs just dont seem as much fun to meh....

Oliver

ECF Founder, formerly SmokeyJoe
Admin
Verified Member
So how is it that the current link to the last post right now contains "post-15851218" in the URL? Does the system skip ids when posts are generated or did they not start from 1?

Well, the 15millionth post needs to be taken with a little bit of a pinch of salt - in reality, as you noticed, we passed that some time ago! We're not including in the counts posts from the lounge and other places, and the system doesn't count them either. I'll make that clearer tomorrow when we finalise how this works. But rest assured, the vast majority of forums do add to the post count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread