• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
hello! new to vape here about 1~2 months old. learnt about vaping from a close friend when he picked it up. is ther any special local rules or trend i must learn?
hope to hear from the sai pehs here
happy vaping!:thumbs:

i think the most important thing is to keep a low profile. Don't do it openly in public.

Minzy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2014
Syonando
haha..so u get yours already? i sold mine..now using segelei 50w and manhattan:)

Yup. loving it to bits!

vape meet??

Never. not a good idea here.

Hi frenz... Newbie here.. Used to have the old e-cigg 4-5yrs back but wiped out due to coil issues etc2.. Been intro by a fren but seems like the newer gadgets are hard to come by locally.. Looking for a PV starter kit with a tank.. Any recommendations pls pm me thanks...

Subbox Mini is a good place to start. 50w mod with a great tank. And to top it all off, the tank comes with an RBA deck.

THE EXIT

May 25, 2015
Yup. loving it to bits!

Never. not a good idea here.

Subbox Mini is a good place to start. 50w mod with a great tank. And to top it all off, the tank comes with an RBA deck.
subox is handsome mod..the rba with 2 holes is awesome plus wide airflow..play with o.4ohm 18w inside toilet pangsai u cannot see ur sai..haha

Reactions: Totz

Totz

Jun 27, 2015
Finally got it from a fren.. Passed down to me as he bought a new subox.. Now time to learn more abt types of juices.. Is it better to diy or get from some suppliers? Ive looked up for diy but seems d ingredients like N is hard to get here.. VG i guess can be found at phoon huat?? Anyway will be learning more from d veterans here...

Attachments

• PicsArt_1435682081110.jpg
    PicsArt_1435682081110.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread