Not open for further replies.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Hey, Momma. :) You gotta quit "sliding" and sit a spell! A tornado can poop out after a while, you know. Ha!

LOL you are about right chooch! This tornado is pooped out.....need more hours in the day [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Hello mountaineers! Just sliding through for a quick hello [emoji4] Hope y'all are having a nice day so far.

Mommabird62
I wasn't having that good a morning..Thought Inbe might be around..I woke up feeling like all my blood had pooled to one side..Been dizzy all the rest of the day..Guess I might ought to schedule another appointment with my Cardiologist just to be on the safe side..He's gonna want a darn chemical stress test though,..I just KNOW it..Those that haven't experienced one of those..imagine laying on your back and feeling like you are running the quarter mile at the same time..Weird and I hate it.

Reactions: keepsmiling

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Never had one of those "chemical" stress test, Sirius. Sounds awful. :(
It ain't no fun Chooch..Last time I had one she kept pumping those drugs in and saying,.."just a little more..not much longer now,..we are almost there now,..almost done...", I told her if she didn't hurry up and stop that test I was snatching that IV out and walking off!
:evil:

Reactions: pbxbelmar

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
I was trying to think of something similar, Sirius; and I think I did......Laying on that table with the nurse saying don't bear down, it's coming along nicely, don't bear down 'til the doctor is ready! #1, laying on one's back is NOT the natural position wants to be......a birthing chair would be more like it, #2, pushing down helps the birthing and don't tell me to stop, and #3 why ain't the d-----doctor ready? I've been here for hrs! :(

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
I was trying to think of something similar, Sirius; and I think I did......Laying on that table with the nurse saying don't bear down, it's coming along nicely, don't bear down 'til the doctor is ready! #1, laying on one's back is NOT the natural position wants to be......a birthing chair would be more like it, #2, pushing down helps the birthing and don't tell me to stop, and #3 why ain't the d-----doctor ready? I've been here for hrs! :(
Haha Chooch! That is the exact thing I went through with my firstborn...they even told me to cross my legs and hold him in! :shock: With the twins, there was no one to tell me to wait...they were born at home after just 30 minutes of labor (no not on purpose!:blink:) and they were born just fine despite not wanting to wait on any doctor! :laugh:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Behave Dimples! :wub:

Dang it..and I could have so much fun with Chooch and Angel's posts! :( ;)

He was passing gas maybe?!? :D

Haha Chooch! That is the exact thing I went through with my firstborn...they even told me to cross my legs and hold him in! :shock: With the twins, there was no one to tell me to wait...they were born at home after just 30 minutes of labor (no not on purpose!:blink:) and they were born just fine despite not wanting to wait on any doctor! :laugh:

Was there enough news paper Angel?!? :lol:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Who was with you, Angel, when the twins decided to show up at home?! :)
Wouldn't surprise me any if she did it all on her on..That's one tough lady there our Angel..I bet she had those twins Indian style like in "Little Big Man" Chooch. :thumbs:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
No, no...I'm not that strong! :ohmy:My husband was there...I called him to come home from work (20 miles away) because my water had broke. He broke a speed record down curvy country roads getting there, took our oldest down to the neighbor to watch and by the time he came in to try and get me to the car, I told him I wasn't getting in no little bitty Civic to give birth...luckily our neighbor saw how panicked he was and called our other neighbor who happened to come in just as I was going to the floor. She delivered the twins while my husband stood there in shock (he was overseas when our first was born so he hadn't seen any of that before)...she's even listed on their birth certificates as the person who delivered them. It was definitely quite an experience...especially for our little town...was the news story for 2 days there! LOL! :laugh:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Oh my heavens, Angel! :shock: Fortunately, out of one husband and two neighbors, one neighbor knew what to do! :thumbs: No complications is also a big plus. ;)
Yeah it was very comical looking back on it:laugh:...and we were lucky no complications...one of them had been breach just a few days before, so we were worried about that, but luckily he turned at the end there. The funniest thing was when my husband was on the phone with 911, he told her that we were having twins and that we thought the second was breach. Well after the first one was delivered, the dang woman hung up on him...he looked at both of us and said she hung up and we both screamed at him to call her back. She answered again and just said she thought it would all be fine. What a stupid you know what! She ended up getting fired over it and I have to say I wasn't sorry she lost her job because she obviously wasn't there to help people! :glare:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
F4XNHeu.gif
me lurvely Mountaineers...got to have some coffee first.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good morning everyone! Wow I didn't get here much yesterday and come back to horror stories of birthin babies at home and chemical stress tests! [emoji15][emoji12] LOL

Seriously sirius, hope the test turned out ok! Gotta keep that ticker ticking like a well run watch for sure! Hugs!

Got alot going on today despite not having any energy at all....will catch up later [emoji4]

7d18bfb0e902592720696206d1bb3da9.jpg

Mommabird62

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
'Morning, Mountaineers! :) Looks like storms the next 3 days here bringing down the temps into the mid 80's. You'd love the screened back porch and newly painted front. Instead of swimming thru the humid air, we'd just sit and sweat! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread