Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
can anybody check vassili´s site please?
i tried to order some spare parts (in stock) but the "order" button is gone.
maybe vassili is around to check it.
On the home page it says the online shop is closed from August 15-23.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Thanks a lot snork, can´t see this notice on the website.
But it´s always good to have some helpful people around. :thumb:
Just so you don't think you're going crazy, I misspoke when I said "homepage", the notice actually appears on the opening Age Verification pop-up.

Reactions: imeothanasis

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Hi friends :)

The new Tilemahos V2plus (Flavor Chaser Edtion)

I want to inform you that after the great innovation of Tilemahos V2 Atomizer, Imeo and ESG decided to make a new update for it. The update was made, having in mind the flavor chasers.

After a long time of research and tests, we have made a new rebuildable part for Tilemahos, that has different diameters on Liquid channels and we changed the air system,
also the new Tilemahos V2plus comes with a special Drip Tip so you are ready to go :)

Of course you can use your own Drip Tip too if you want.

The result is incredible. Really smooth and very intense flavor.

Many GG friends here in Greece tested at ESG store the new Tilemahos V2plus (Flavor Chaser Edtion) and they were excited because of the flavor that comes out of this Atomizer.

I also want to thank BABIS1098, (a very good friend and GG lover) for his tips and knowledge. He is an absolute flavor chaser.

Of course I want to thank Imeo for its huge patient while he was listening and producing our ideas. I am happy that he didnt kill me :)

All of you that already have Tilemahos, you can buy the new rebuildable part and enjoy the maximized Flavor.

Also: a. We engraved huge GG wings (made by CNC machine) on the clear tank.

b. Tilemahos V2plus Edition will come with drip tip on it, made on Imeo's machines

We hope that you will like a lot the new Tilemahos V2plus (Flavor Chaser Edtion)

The price of the new Tilemahos V2plus will be 89.50 Euro

The sells begins thursday 27-08-2015

I wish you a nice day and dont forget...chase the flavor :)

Thank you

Vassilis

Last edited:

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
Hi friends :)

The new Tilemahos V2plus (Flavor Chaser Edtion)

I want to inform you that after the great innovation of Tilemahos V2 Atomizer, Imeo and ESG decided to make a new update for it. The update was made, having in mind the flavor chasers.

After a long time of research and tests, we have made a new rebuildable part for Tilemahos, that has different diameters on Liquid channels and we changed the air system,
also the new Tilemahos V2plus comes with a special Drip Tip so you are ready to go :)

Of course you can use your own Drip Tip too if you want.

The result is incredible. Really smooth and very intense flavor.

Many GG friends here in Greece tested at ESG store the new Tilemahos V2plus (Flavor Chaser Edtion) and they were excited because of the flavor that comes out of this Atomizer.

I also want to thank BABIS1098, (a very good friend and GG lover) for his tips and knowledge. He is an absolute flavor chaser.

Of course I want to thank Imeo for its huge patient while he was listening and producing our ideas. I am happy that he didnt kill me :)

All of you that already have Tilemahos, you can buy the new rebuildable part and enjoy the maximized Flavor.

Also: a. We engraved huge GG wings (made by CNC machine) on the clear tank.

b. Tilemahos V2plus Edition will come with drip tip on it, made on Imeo's machines

We hope that you will like a lot the new Tilemahos V2plus (Flavor Chaser Edtion)

The price of the new Tilemahos V2plus will be 89.50 Euro

The sells begins thursday 27-08-2015

I wish you a nice day and dont forget...chase the flavor :)

Thank you

Vassilis
what does it look like what are the details on the airflow and liquid channels Thanks Adam

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Where's the traditional imeo's video??? I badly miss the lowres video, the noisy focus, imeo yelling at kids watching TV too loud .... I want my new GG device video ;)
I've been waiting on this too. Can't make an informed decision without information.

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Where's the traditional imeo's video??? I badly miss the lowres video, the noisy focus, imeo yelling at kids watching TV too loud .... I want my new GG device video ;)
Monk the atomizer is outside the same like Tilemahos V2 in the inside we have made changes to maximize the flavor.
I dont think Imeo could show you in the Video how much more the taste is :);)

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Hi Vassilis, but this Tilemahos comes with the new rebuidable part announced by Imeo for Tilemahos V1 and V2 or is something different?
Hi Froy,
like i said the differences are in the inside to maximize he flavor.
The trueth is when you test it you will think you drink the juice :)
I think i understand now what you mean with the announced rebuildable from Imeo,
it is something he test but believe me i think he need time for this because when i saw the idea i thougt Imeo was in the future :)
I dont know what he drinks, but i am sure it works :lol: Back to the future :)
If he continues like that maybe he find the solution to be young again :)

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
what does it look like what are the details on the airflow and liquid channels Thanks Adam
You will review it Adam in few days, so you will help all to understand with your way :) And i think your way is perfect :)
Tomorrow the Atomizer will be in the plane to you.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
You will review it Adam in few days, so you will help all to understand with your way :) And i think your way is perfect :)
Tomorrow the Atomizer will be in the plane to you.
I am more then happy to review any GG product and am very thank full for the opportunity to do so You have a big thanks from me and I hope I can do it justice I am very curious to see what is inside. And thank you. What type of wick did you test it with? and what type of wire? I can't wait Thank You

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
I am more then happy to review any GG product and am very thank full for the opportunity to do so You have a big thanks from me and I hope I can do it justice I am very curious to see what is inside. And thank you. What type of wick did you test it with? and what type of wire? I can't wait Thank You

The main changes are the Airsystem and the bigger Liquid chanels Adam you will not see huge differences but when you vape it the differences are huge:)
As for the wick you can use what ever you want, i personaly use only rayon fabers and titanium 0.32mm and of course 3mm diameter coil.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
I've been waiting on this too. Can't make an informed decision without information.

Hmmm same here. I must admit I hope Imeo will make a video on the update before it goes on sale since I know it will sell out fast and I will have to make a decision about blind buying or waiting for next batch. I trust Imeo and Vassilis completely and have never regretted a GG purchase but the informed shopper in me is screaming for more info lol.

Reactions: RiverNut
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread