GG orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2011
Australia
I think this preorder is so good that we should do it for everything including spare parts. Let say for example the cut off date for the next production batch is the last day of each month, the seller will get a full list of what ppl has preordered and pass it to imeo to make. This way ppl will get what they want and maybe even save a bit of $$ on shippment(At less for international buyers). I know it will probably take a month or so from preordering and actually recieving the goods. but hey at less you know will and get it and you only have to worry about it once a month...

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
spiral, I will tell you how things are, so you will change your mind buddy:)
1. I dont have special or big customers. All people are the same to my eyes
2. Noone will buy before others because all orders will come out for sale at once. Thing goes like this: I first make all the pins of the button. Then the axis, then the engraved tube etc. So even if a guy wants a GGTS before other people, he cant have it because it would not be ready.
3. I dont have logistic problems or customer's management problems because my sellers do this job. They will just continoue to do what they already do, nothing more, nothing less
4. It will not be a mass produced item, just an item that will give plessure to people that want to buy one. If I wanted to mass produce it I would go to China or I would sell my rights to someone else. Preorders never was a mass produced system if you agree. Maybe the opossite:)

very important concepts, great man, greek and european let us remember

BassMonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2011
SoCal
Alright! Its not too late! Picked up a Penelope for my first RA, and so far so good. But I just couldn't ignore the craftsmanship. I'm a huge Precise guy because of its simplicity, but after getting the Penelope, I've been stalking the GGTS vendor trying to get my hands on one. To my disappointment I didn't even get a notification email from COV when the pre-orders got started. So glad I found this thread.

I am going to have about 9 of my buddies ...... off at me when I see them again since I got them all on the Precise line.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Alright! Its not too late! Picked up a Penelope for my first RA, and so far so good. But I just couldn't ignore the craftsmanship. I'm a huge Precise guy because of its simplicity, but after getting the Penelope, I've been stalking the GGTS vendor trying to get my hands on one. To my disappointment I didn't even get a notification email from COV when the pre-orders got started. So glad I found this thread.

I am going to have about 9 of my buddies ...... off at me when I see them again since I got them all on the Precise line.

No problem with that Bass, you will see a P18 in my sig. But wait till you have a GGTS in your hands.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Now while we are all talking about things we would like to have made and order. I daresay another run of original brass adjustable buttons w/vertical slots and thick flat head would create a large order. Easy to keep clean too with the slots. A great pic of button for my 5000th post too.

008-1.jpg

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GG series has all kind of constructions Bass. Simple (GGTB - Stealth), medium simple (Iatty) and more complex ones (GGTS - Ody -Penelope). And I am talking about present constructions, not the older ones like GGT, AVS, AFS etc.
Craftmanship is always the best around. Keep vaping buddy:)

BassMonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2011
SoCal
Oh yes, I'm a big fan of your stealth version as well. But I was intrigued by the versatility of of your GGTS, and how you can use different sized batteries and attys. <this is how your pv works correct? I watched a bunch of videos and it seems to be the case. Unless I missed something.

GG series has all kind of constructions Bass. Simple (GGTB - Stealth), medium simple (Iatty) and more complex ones (GGTS - Ody -Penelope). And I am talking about present constructions, not the older ones like GGT, AVS, AFS etc.
Craftmanship is always the best around. Keep vaping buddy:)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
GGTS takes all batteries, it has adjustable air control, it has 4 in 1 connector so you fit there any kind of atomizer, collector tank to collect the liquid before it goes to you clothes, moving center pin that meets the center pole of the atomizer automatically, invisible venting holes, locking button etc. And it had all those features 1,5 year ago bass:)
oh yes, i'm a big fan of your stealth version as well. But i was intrigued by the versatility of of your ggts, and how you can use different sized batteries and attys. <this is how your pv works correct? I watched a bunch of videos and it seems to be the case. Unless i missed something.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
ok, I do not know where else to post these questions, and it seems like this thread is getting looked at a lot so here goes.......

with the accessories, do these get added to the vendor sites at regular intervals, or are there scarce like the devices themselves?

What I mean is do they get put on regularly, or are there large time periods in between? What about things like the ODY?

thanks to the person who answers. :)

legion13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Wilson, NY
ok, I do not know where else to post these questions, and it seems like this thread is getting looked at a lot so here goes.......

with the accessories, do these get added to the vendor sites at regular intervals, or are there scarce like the devices themselves?

What I mean is do they get put on regularly, or are there large time periods in between? What about things like the ODY?

thanks to the person who answers. :)

hey ob

i am most likely not the person to answer but i feel compelled to try because i have stalked your posts so often on another thread:)

imeo and cov are VERY good about giving advanced notification here and in the assorted gg threads on what is going to be available and when. when they do become available notification goes out pretty smoothly (at least for me it has) and there is usually more than 5 min to get to the site and get what you need as well. there has been a run on pre made wire and wick every time it shows up. but it restocks often. when it comes to the mods and atomizers when there gone they seem to be gone for a while. its not like 30 or 40 of these are being made either they are selling through 1500-2500!! (if that # is an exaggeration i apologize)

now here is the HUGE bonus if you know what you want and need it quick someone in the community will usually step up and help you out if they can.
if they cant you can ask imeo here or in any of his threads when an item will be available / shipped and if there is a delay why.
he will reply so quickly and courteously that it will catch you off guard:)
AMAZING costumer interaction!

direct answer on the ody, i think its gonna be a minute before they are available again.

if i mis spoke anywhere in the above statements would the vets please let me know and i will edit right away.

i dont know if that helps ob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread