Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I never asked you to first send me your money to make things for you. I always spend my money for GG costructions first like every serious person has to do and then I send them to you. But some problems occured:

1. Every time GG goes on sale, 800 people try to buy at the same time, so seller's sites crash
2. Many people cant buy what they need
3. Its not the best way to sell products like GG.

So the best way to my opinion is to always make a preorder of what you want me to do for you. If you want 2000 GGTS then I will make 2000 GGTS. If you want 300 UFS then I will make 300 UFS etc.

That way:
1. You will be happy.
2. I will be happy too because I will know exactly what I have to make
3. My sellers will be happy because they will know exactly what they have to order without the need to ask me every week for new stuff

If you have a better suggestion then please tell me, I want to hear:)

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
You have just made a whole lot of people's day with this statement Imeo!

That is why Imeo is the BEST - he knows how many people want his GG and now he will attempt to make that happen for all of them

waltereapproves.gif

Last edited:

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
This is a great way to curb the second hand "professional" classified re-seller as well.

What happens on the classifieds is so predictable it's not even funny. New GGTS pre-order announced, all of a sudden there are tons of older GGTS for sale on the classifieds people clear out stock so they can buy a bunch of the new ones and re-sell them again.

It really irritates me on a base level. Imeo provides a beautiful product at a fraction of the cost he could sell it for...and someone else takes the profit.

Edit: This is not directed at people using the classifieds. I get that some people are looking for something else, their tastes have changed or they just need to sell. I've purchased and traded stuff on the classifieds and I'm glad we have them. My remarks are only for the people that purposefully buy up stock for the sole purpose of trying to double their money.

Last edited:

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
I am guessing this would probably help.

still you are going to have some upset. there will always be people who find out later and will still be upset. what will probably happen in this case is that people will get upset that they paid and it is taking so long :) I have seen it before.

This will certainly help though! good luck!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I am guessing this would probably help.

still you are going to have some upset. there will always be people who find out later and will still be upset. what will probably happen in this case is that people will get upset that they paid and it is taking so long :) I have seen it before.

This will certainly help though! good luck!

I dont think there will be a problem - people will be told an approximate time frame like Imeo always does - if people are impatient and cause a ruckus - then our good friend Major can usher them out.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
I dont think there will be a problem - people will be told an approximate time frame like Imeo always does - if people are impatient and cause a ruckus - then our good friend Major can usher them out.

No doubt. Waiting for the arrival of a GG is nothing compared to wondering if you are ever going to get lucky enough to obtain one. I guarantee you there will be a fraction of the disappointed folks that are currently here.

Jagellpuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
Tacoma, WA
Well Imeo put me down for 1 GGTS! I missed out on the recent pre order, so if I can get on a list for a future release I would be happy.

Not sure if your intentions are to start a list, but if it is, that would certainly end much of the frustration!

I have already started recieving messages offering to sell me the GGTS's that were just pre ordered. It is a shame that some people see GG as an opportunity for them!

Jeff "Jagellpuff" via iPhone using Tapatalk

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia

I think and hope you are right. I have just seen frustration in other forums. I feel for those who did not get them, and anything that would make that easier, I am all for.

Kinotto

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
€-zone
I never asked you to first send me your money to make things for you. I always spend my money for GG costructions first like every serious person has to do and then I send them to you. But some problems occured:

1. Every time GG goes on sale, 800 people try to buy at the same time, so seller's sites crash
2. Many people cant buy what they need
3. Its not the best way to sell products like GG.

So the best way to my opinion is to always make a preorder of what you want me to do for you. If you want 2000 GGTS then I will make 2000 GGTS. If you want 300 UFS then I will make 300 UFS etc.

That way:
1. You will be happy.
2. I will be happy too because I will know exactly what I have to make
3. My sellers will be happy because they will know exactly what they have to order without the need to ask me every week for new stuff

If you have a better suggestion then please tell me, I want to hear:)

you always have the best ideas imeo, you are number one, the golden greek!
i think we are all willing to pay an advance order, no problem given the quality of what we receive.
thanks imeo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread