Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
VIR will go for preorder but later adam. Be sure that VIR is the future of electronics on e-cigs. There is no other way to vape. VIR will be the car in a century where all the others move by foot
I would love to pre order a VIR Imeo. I haven't even seen what it is yet but I have a pretty good idea and I can't wait Will I be able to buy one for myself as a x-mas present? Thanks for trying to make everone happy we all know how hard that is.

ian74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
I like this idea too. I really liked the way you handled the pre-orderering for the P&P. I would like to see that approach again, the list was open for quite a while and it made it very obtainable. If you removed the ability to request specific serial numbers then the process would be a lot easier both for whoever moderated the list and for the suppliers.

Just a thought, but I like the way you are approaching this Imeo so thank you.

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Damn , that GGTS Shines.........WOW...Two-Tone ,She's beautiful, dspin

You know, D I was thinking looking at that, boy it would be neat to have some brass parts / accents for Odysseus & Penelope
to top that GGTS off.......brass top or bottom or both or the mouth peice ?? Hugh ?
Just thinking out-loud here.....lol

Well, I just have to say this. What is better than a new GGTS w/Brass Accents-Nothing

003a.jpg

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
Yes I agree with pre-orders !!!! more civilized , not stressed out , no mad rush , no resellers web site crash and most people will have a real opportunity to have GG items.

I have more than one time , got the e-mail went to the site and (This product is currently not available.) I mean with in the hour of the mail----sold out....very frustrating.

Pre-order / Pre-pay ;
I like it , if you don't mind waiting, but soon as they are manufactured you get yours. instead of not ordering in the first 60 minutes your out of luck , sold out---(Notify Me)......damn, I hate that !

Im glad for pre-order, now ALL will have VIR for their gg's

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Damn , that GGTS Shines.........WOW...Two-Tone ,She's beautiful, dspin

You know, D I was thinking looking at that, boy it would be neat to have some brass parts / accents for Odysseus & Penelope
to top that GGTS off.......brass top or bottom or both or the mouth peice ?? Hugh ?
Just thinking out-loud here.....lol

Well my friend, after you get your ggts you can add brass telescope, brass top and bottom caps

violetvoo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2009
Down the rabbit hole..
oh yay preorders...
awesome idea Imeo....:thumbs:
and being able to ask for and get ggts parts..
having bought a preowned older one I've been
waiting for a new button forever and haven't been
able to get one...(btw I bought my ggts/avs from a seller who
didn't inflate the price). I refuse to buy one from people profiting
from someone else's hard work.

jbglenn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 21, 2012
Calgary, Canada
I bought one and would be willing to go on the waiting list as I am just going to put it in a drawer until I can get an Ody. I would rather it go to someone that really desires it. Sell ot to you for retail as I hate scalpers. Just have the additional shipping and paypal fees or maybe Bruce can cancel my order and sell to you. You seem to really want one. PM me if interested.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Looks like codemonkey changed his mind as he's not responding. Anyone else able to help me out?

Spiralnebel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
Herne @ Germany
i just read the first post and would like to write down my thoughts to it asap...

Some modders already work with this concept - I do not want to tell names - but in my mind there are several problems
beside the aspect the practival aspect for the modder himself to do not need to spend money for thing wo do not get sold
and customers who get what the want...

My personal experience is that with this concept its nessecary to have a good logistical system in ascpect of sending products
and a good customer management. Both in my mind GG can not offer cause a handfull guys are not able to handle orders at
about 2000 pieces at once in a time that is acceptable for everyone. But the biggest problem in my mind is how to handle
such business customers who order thousends of pieces and private customers who just want one or two small pieces.
At the end we end up in the situation that the customer with the most money will get first and others need to wait if there
is not a good system behind it. Exactly this situation is what i experienced. I needed to wait 3 month to get one single mod
just because some big boys ordered hundrets and the manufactorer do not want to lose him.
I think this would destroy the spirit of GG and we would flood the market with one of the best out there just because money
rules the world.

Just my 50 cent guys ;)

The concept can work but only if such problems do not appear. GG lives of every single kid in the family and that is what all of
us love so much. There are so many mass products out there - Dont let us destroy this

JollyRogers

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2009
Virginia
Imeo, I don't have a better suggestion. I would gladly pre-pay both Bruce and YOU to get what I want or need for all things GG. The availability kept me from trying a GG a couple years back. I managed and finally got a GGTS a little over a year ago, and love your work. But TBH, when Penelope came out and I tried to get one at Bruce's site on the first pre-sale, it kept crashing etc, and I got frustrated and just shrugged it off and gave up. However, there where more available and I pre-ordered again... because, I believe you gauged the demand on it pretty good, based on how many Proteus reserve numbers you had.

Then the GGTS pre-order. I got blind sided on that... I was following along, not because I wanted one, but because my friend went on vacation and I was buying one for him. CoV reports on the site 3Aug pre-sale... I got sick over last 2 days, and then this morning (I am still not 100%), find out there was a pre-sale already and they are gone. I thought it was a joke, but apparently not. I let my friend down, and was very upset.

I can't do these pre-sales any more, they are to stressful and turn in to a let down. If there is not a list, I will have to revert to classifieds and horse trading to get what I want/need...

On a side, I am really grateful, as there are many here (and I have had my moments also) that are willing to help out other gg family. I have contributed some myself and taken a few from others, been told no, and told others no thank you. But, in the end, I really do appreciate it all. You know who you are. Thanks.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
spiral, I will tell you how things are, so you will change your mind buddy:)
1. I dont have special or big customers. All people are the same to my eyes
2. Noone will buy before others because all orders will come out for sale at once. Thing goes like this: I first make all the pins of the button. Then the axis, then the engraved tube etc. So even if a guy wants a GGTS before other people, he cant have it because it would not be ready.
3. I dont have logistic problems or customer's management problems because my sellers do this job. They will just continoue to do what they already do, nothing more, nothing less
4. It will not be a mass produced item, just an item that will give plessure to people that want to buy one. If I wanted to mass produce it I would go to China or I would sell my rights to someone else. Preorders never was a mass produced system if you agree. Maybe the opossite:)
i just read the first post and would like to write down my thoughts to it asap...

Some modders already work with this concept - I do not want to tell names - but in my mind there are several problems
beside the aspect the practival aspect for the modder himself to do not need to spend money for thing wo do not get sold
and customers who get what the want...

My personal experience is that with this concept its nessecary to have a good logistical system in ascpect of sending products
and a good customer management. Both in my mind GG can not offer cause a handfull guys are not able to handle orders at
about 2000 pieces at once in a time that is acceptable for everyone. But the biggest problem in my mind is how to handle
such business customers who order thousends of pieces and private customers who just want one or two small pieces.
At the end we end up in the situation that the customer with the most money will get first and others need to wait if there
is not a good system behind it. Exactly this situation is what i experienced. I needed to wait 3 month to get one single mod
just because some big boys ordered hundrets and the manufactorer do not want to lose him.
I think this would destroy the spirit of GG and we would flood the market with one of the best out there just because money
rules the world.

Just my 50 cent guys ;)

The concept can work but only if such problems do not appear. GG lives of every single kid in the family and that is what all of
us love so much. There are so many mass products out there - Dont let us destroy this

wacko78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2012
TX
Imeo. Just the fact that we can come to your forum, ask a noob question, pm you and not be treated like some idiot who is making your life difficult is refreshing.

Thank you so much for even having this dialog with your customers.

I think that your idea will work. In my mind nothing really changes except we buy from the vendors we currently buy from and when the items are ready the same vendors ship them out to us.

Last edited:

springfieldarms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2011
Albuquerque
Thank you wako:)
I am totally sure that the system will not only work but it will solve all the problems we had in past.

I just hope this new system won't get in the way of you coming up with new things in the future. Like many others here I have a new Ody and this batch of GGTS's gave me the chance to get my hands on a full creation of yours. To me this is only half of it. Part of the excitement of being in the GG family is looking forward to what is coming up. Thanks Imeo!

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
I just hope this new system won't get in the way of you coming up with new things in the future. Like many others here I have a new Ody and this batch of GGTS's gave me the chance to get my hands on a full creation of yours. To me this is only half of it. Part of the excitement of being in the GG family is looking forward to what is coming up. Thanks Imeo!

No worries spring - Imeos mind is constantly thinking of new inventions - he never stops

The Mind of Imeo

matrix_animated_avatar_100x100_656631.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread