Status
Not open for further replies.

the ob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2011
Portlandia
hey ob

i am most likely not the person to answer but i feel compelled to try because i have stalked your posts so often on another thread:)

imeo and cov are VERY good about giving advanced notification here and in the assorted gg threads on what is going to be available and when. when they do become available notification goes out pretty smoothly (at least for me it has) and there is usually more than 5 min to get to the site and get what you need as well. there has been a run on pre made wire and wick every time it shows up. but it restocks often. when it comes to the mods and atomizers when there gone they seem to be gone for a while. its not like 30 or 40 of these are being made either they are selling through 1500-2500!! (if that # is an exaggeration i apologize)

now here is the HUGE bonus if you know what you want and need it quick someone in the community will usually step up and help you out if they can.
if they cant you can ask imeo here or in any of his threads when an item will be available / shipped and if there is a delay why.
he will reply so quickly and courteously that it will catch you off guard:)
AMAZING costumer interaction!

direct answer on the ody, i think its gonna be a minute before they are available again.

if i mis spoke anywhere in the above statements would the vets please let me know and i will edit right away.

i dont know if that helps ob

thanks for the answer, and yes, that helps.

what about parts? switches and brass tubes and stuff like that? Longer waits or shorter ones?

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.
I think Imeo likes a good challenge ! He always goes beyond the call of duty ! No big deal to him....

However the pre-order is a great idea, more people will have a fair chance to get GG products, and Imeo will have a better idea of how many he needs to make , plus a few extra for the people that missed the pre-order.
No more mad rush to the web site, no stalking the sites or the forums. I have missed out 3 times in a row on products, got the e-mail logged on to COV well with in the hour and sold out---Notify Me...lol Not really funny though.
I even had stuff in my cart went to pay and was told, I have to many items in my cart when that item number was only (1.) one item, so someone bought the item from my cart faster than me and took it from me !
See all that will stop with the pre-order , long as you don't mind waiting a bit to get your item , at least you will know your going to get it when it comes in from manufacturing and Imeo sends it to his sellers !!!!!
I know my blood pressure will be better with pre-orders too............lol :D :vapor: :toast: :thumbs:

sure Rick axaxaxa

legion13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Wilson, NY
thanks for the answer, and yes, that helps.

what about parts? switches and brass tubes and stuff like that? Longer waits or shorter ones?

those items seem to come up sporadically but dont disappear that fast.

the best example i can give (and this is only my experience) i started looking at these devices only 3 months ago and in that time i have been able to purchase from cov or the classifies EVERYTHING i wanted and i never paid more than retail.

ss ggts #47 media blasted with stealth cap
ggtb in aluminum + all but one part to make a full stainless
every possible spare part for both
2 Penelope's
1 oddy short
parts for all of the above atomizers

these devices are relatively approachable as far as getting the parts, supplies and advice to make them sing!

and they do sing!

compare that to another nameless device that i stalked for 6 months only to finally get one by paying way to much and can barely if ever get any parts to keep them working.....

im not ranting just by comparison to my experience with other MODS:) the gg family is very efficient and friendly.

im not saying that the devices or accessories are EASY to get but would you really want it that way ob?:)

edit
oh yea i totally forgot that imeo is doing pre ordes soon too!
no late night site crashing mayhem , place order, pay and dont worry about missing out , LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:

BassMonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2011
SoCal
Wow, I'm really late to the game, 5 years ago? Anyway thanks to all the GG guys/gals and imeo for the replies and info, very much appreciated. Guess I'll have to stalk the classifieds until the pre orders start. Sorry to say that patience is one of my weakest traits.

GGTS takes all batteries, it has adjustable air control, it has 4 in 1 connector so you fit there any kind of atomizer, collector tank to collect the liquid before it goes to you clothes, moving center pin that meets the center pole of the atomizer automatically, invisible venting holes, locking button etc. And it had all those features 1,5 year ago bass:)

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas

mgrigore

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2012
Germany
500px.com
if I say 2,5 months, it has to be 2,5 months adrian, exept someone like the machine shop owner, or the man that shines or clean GG, dies. There is no other way to make things work right. People need push to work and I am good on pushing my parteners

Imeo,

what about a backup plan for such situations? These bad things still happen... why not having all redundant, 2 (or more) CNC machines, more people to work on polishing, etc.

Many people (me included) worldwide love your products but cannot get them... there is no problem for me to wait... I just need to know that I am going to get what I want at the end.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Imeo,

what about a backup plan for such situations? These bad things still happen... why not having all redundant, 2 (or more) CNC machines, more people to work on polishing, etc.

Many people (me included) worldwide love your products but cannot get them... there is no problem for me to wait... I just need to know that I am going to get what I want at the end.

You can order what you want really soon:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/320843-ggts-ufs-preorders.html

JunkyRock13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Upstate New York United States
Imeo, you are the man!! I know many other members feel the same way about hooking them up with a device that they have been wanting to get their hands on for so long. Now you are giving not just the ones that get lucky to get one on one of the sales, but anybody can get in and get what they want. And the UFS is finally going to be available again. I myself do not own one, but hope someday I will. I am not a big atty user. Never liked dripping, and just haven't found a atty tank that is worth putting into. I prefer rebuildables, and genesis style atties. Now that the UFS is going to be around again, I may pick one of them up. I enjoy my Ody and Penelope, and the GGTB I have been using this past week. So I am pretty excited to see what the UFS is all about. Thanks again Imeo. Now I need to figure out how I am going to pay for it!!! LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread