Status
Not open for further replies.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I wonder how it went and how he's feeling....and when we might get the all clear. Would this just be a one or two day stay type of procedure? I'll rest a little easier once we hear from him.....

No doubt.. I'm sure all is fine and he's resting. Prob a 2 day deal at the hospital.

Rule62

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2011
Melbourne, Florida
I wonder how it went and how he's feeling....and when we might get the all clear. Would this just be a one or two day stay type of procedure? I'll rest a little easier once we hear from him.....

If it was a laparoscopic procedure, I'm sure he's a bit uncomfortable. But will feel better in a couple days. I had one done this way, several years ago, and it was a piece of cake. I was back to work in 4 days.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Good morning Folks and thanks for the support I am home and relaxing . This surgery was a piece of cake actually compared to some of my other not so enjoyable experiences . I should be feeling much better in a couple days .

I am so glad to see this post. I knew you would fair like the bad ayuss you are but seeing it confirmed in writing makes me happy. Rock on Rob.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
Good morning Folks and thanks for the support I am home and relaxing . This surgery was a piece of cake actually compared to some of my other not so enjoyable experiences . I should be feeling much better in a couple days .

Hell yeah! Glad to hear, brother. Make sure you chill out. No jumping back into work yet.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL

Thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread