Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
www.molehillmountainart.com
Thanks Killowatt! I'll check it out when I have some time. I'd like to see it in action before switching. Doug might do me in. :shock:
Ha! Of course you will...and I will already be deep into my "big drink" by then...and just when I finally decided I need a wide bore tip for my subtank mini! :facepalm:...Oh well, I'll just have to catch them next time:)...(just hoping one of them is NOT blue!:sneaky:)
:party:
Only one blue tip so far (cones in blue), but it's not wide bore. You're safe. Unless he's out there doing blue now. :D

Chooch - It's been too busy (and rainy!) for me to work on the Shire. :( This is one of those weeks that has flown by. I couldn't even tell you what I did. :blink:

I'm a pretty happy camper! I got a new tip today! It's looking awfully cute on my white mini provari. :thumbs:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
:party:
Only one blue tip so far (cones in blue), but it's not wide bore. You're safe. Unless he's out there doing blue now. :D
Yay! Now I don't feel so bad...LOL!;) Well it's time for me to head off for my "big drink":party:...I'll see you guys sometime tomorrow! Good luck snagging tips tonight to all! :D

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Ha! Kayte, the maker of gorgeous tips, allows herself MAYBE a tip per month. You remind me of oldest 15 yrs ago. Owned rental property and lived in "big house" with all conveniences. Went back to school, rented out "big house" and in turn rented for herself a shack with an outhouse! Ha! :)

That tips has to be pretty special, Kayte. Do we get a look? :)

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Here it is. Little tiny paws on white pearl. They make me smile. So cute!
IMG_7369.JPG

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Ha! Kayte, the maker of gorgeous tips, allows herself MAYBE a tip per month. You remind me of oldest 15 yrs ago. Owned rental property and lived in "big house" with all conveniences. Went back to school, rented out "big house" and in turn rented for herself a shack with an outhouse! Ha! :)

That tips has to be pretty special, Kayte. Do we get a look? :)
Ha! I get maybe two or three new tips a year! I got this one because once we took the photos of it, we could see a flaw. Couldn't see it with the naked eye but it was sure there all blown up huge. lol I don't mind! I really like it and now it's mine all mine! :w00t:

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Forgot to say that your daughter and I have a lot in common. This house didn't have an outhouse, but it may as well have. No running water for a year and it was most definitely a shack. I'm happy to report I have a fully functioning bathroom these days and my shack is pretty comfy! :laugh:

Killowatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2013
Florida

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Love your tip Kayte! I love my puppy paw print tip, it makes me smile too! All of us with pups should have one.
Join the puppy pawprint club!:D
Hope everyone had a good day. Mine was a bit rough, but no need to worry about that because it's nearly over now.:thumb:
And there is a familiar manila envelope that came in the mail today, and also a package just showed up from out of the country w/ vape mail also.:banana:
Later when the dust settles I will sit down and open them.

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
NM, U.S.
Showtime! Here's the line up for tonight. :D

Wide Bore - Ziricote
Central American Ziricote 7-30-15- 1.JPG

Wide Bore - Amboyna Burl
Amboyna Burl 7-30-15-1.JPG

Sparkling Blackeyed Susan Potpourri
Blackeyed Susan Potpourri 7-30-15-1.JPG

Sparkle Stone
Sparkle Stone 7-30-15-1.JPG

Wide Bore - Amboyna Burl Heart and Sap Wood
Amboyna Burl Heart and Sapwood 7-30-15-1.JPG

World of Wonder
World of Wonder 7-30-15-1.JPG

Wide Bore - Spalted Sycamore
Spalted Sycamore 7-30-15-1.JPG

Wide Bore - Floral Munchkin
WB Floral Munchkin 7-29-15-1.JPG

Spruce Cones in Blue
Spruce Cone in Blue 7-27-15-1.JPG

Splatnext

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
near the beach
Love, love, love the Paw Print :wub: It is a lovely match Kate.:)

I have 3 sets of paws at my own house none of them are that dainty, even my little six pounder Ellie has rather large feet that is the dachshund in her.:D

No blue for me tonight, I shot for my first munchkin.:hubba: Tonight is one of those nights I wish I had an endless wallet.:)

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
I was coming in off the porch from a vape and looked at the clock..8:06..gasp!:shock:
lol
I still snagged one..I hope. The shorty wide bore amboyna burl heart &sap wood.
The package today held that cute stumpy black and white veneers wide bore tip, and the one that was a cool gold and brown straight. Doug sent me a couple o-rings and I accidentally threw them away!:eek:
The other package is an atty for me and one for mommab, all the way from Rome. It's called the matrix bottom fed by Galactika mods. They came in cute little square clear purple plastic boxes with a scary dude in a gas mask on top.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread