GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #106 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Although I would like to reply to a few people, I really am not in the mood given all the "stuff" that is happening to those that I am very concerned about and personally . . . All I want to make sure is that Everyone knows that it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone here . . . Other then that I have nothing to add positively to the conversations right now . . . So - I hope everyone understands . . . :D

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
9/1 #5 PIF to @rangerrobin
there is a condition where a person is mouthing your words as you speak..and often jumps in and tries finishing your sentence...even if it isn't what u were really gonna say..
Yes, and this condition is often known as marriage.
How do you like my alter ego avatar's haircut?
We did it ourselves with our old gray Phantom Jet (PJ). Full of burrs and mats and the fur had to come off down to the skin, but he's growing it back quickly.
If I learn or hear anything else about "GMO" - I will let everyone know
If you're staying in contact with him, let him know we are all wishing him the best and speedy recovery.

029 can you find me in the trees.jpg

Deer season - bow hunting - and when wearing the camo over my face, I almost disappear.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
9/1
#4 (again, I think)
Welcome new Treefam members.

@Uncle thanks for the @glassmanoak update. He's in my thoughts... Further, if you ever need to bend an ear, pm me and we'll work something out. I know all about tongue biting.

Watched Mad Max: Fury Road tonight... enh... It was a Mad Max movie and did little to advance the series, but also did not detract. A bit longish...

Think I'll turn in...

Good night.
burning_tree_by_beingstoned-d4hrsrx.jpg

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
9/1 #6 PIF to @jpf880
Mad Max: Fury Road
I know of no series, but I saw three movies: Mad Max, Max Max: Road Warrior, MadMax: Beyond Thunderdome. Is Fury Road #4?

033 Mt Washington.jpg

Mt. Washington in Central Orygun, a wilderness area that I often hiked into. No vehicle of any kind allowed.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
9/1
6. Tiggs, sorry you're having a rough time...hang in there. I know things are going to get better for you. Just remember you can't control other people or their actions...all you can do is be the best person you can be and do the best you can, and try to not to let others get to you. Sending good vibes and (((HUGS))) to you!

Uncle, thanks for the update on GMO! Also sending a few extra (((HUGS))) for you too...I know you didn't ask for them, but I'm sending them anyway just because I care! :)

I'm sure there was something else I wanted to respond to, but I'm worn out and can't remember what it was...so just gonna say G'night Treefam!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
9/2

Still no real idea of why I've been so wore out the last couple of days. I don't think it'll be any better tomorrow as it's the early day. Have to make a grocery stop after leaving the office so that won't help the overall situation. Still have to wait a bit more before I can start shutting down the work stuff.

AK01.jpg

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
9/2#2

9/2 - 1: Good morningnight all, thanks for the advise everyone. Yes I have to learn how to be clear, if he cuts me off let him finish; then finish my actual thought after.
:tumble:
I wish I could learn to do that when Im talking to my ex...I'm sure we would fight less that way:oops:

Morning tigg...wishing you all the best this day!

Tree.jpg

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
9/2#3
Still working my way through the posts from yesterday...

First and foremost thank you @Uncle for the GMO update

1 rule says post must start with a Number.
^ for the win:D
hello and welcome @crxess

9/1 #1
Good evening / mornin..tree folks
Happy new September :)
Thank you ALL for the good wishes and congratulations....I am still in disbelief...
How do you like my alter ego avatar's haircut?
Yeah..she looks like a Holstein to me too!:lol:
She's long haired but not too keen on getting brushed.
Poor thing got matted up so it was time for a trim.
I was rather shocked when I saw they'd given her a buzz cut!
Even had to put her under to do it (Yeah..I believe that!!:danger: )
Hope her fur grows back before the weather turns cold....cuz puttin a sweater on her... ain't happenin :facepalm:
My arms already look like I work for Siegfreid and Roy ...:rolleyes:

:tumble:

I think she looks adorable even with a buzz cut!

tree-hope3-lg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread