GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #100 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
7/18

Bummer about the pin Shawn. Hope the rest of the trip is going good.

f402858416e084505a29f295e4ab9632.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/18 #1

Good Mornin' / G'Night Tree Fam!
7/18
15 min

trying to decide what the next snack should be
Tough decisions. ;)
7/18
Another day spent with the sheople (that's sheep-people, for the uninitiated).
I knew exactly what you meant. I used to use the term "Treeps" for us tree people, but it didn't go over very well. :laugh:
7/18

Off to work I go, another 12 hr day.

Have a great Saturday Everyone!
Thanks, you too! Don't work to hard.

:tumble:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/18
Good morning treefam. Coffee, coffee, coffee. I'm on my second cup, need more. :)

On the agenda today.. to finally play with the DIY Starter Kit I won a while back on Twitter. I'm going to make me some juice, hopefully vapeable. :lol:

The rest of the day I'll be spending being a slug.

Have a great day everyone.

If I win, please pick again.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
sipping-coffee.gif

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon(2).gif

Looks as though there are a lot of people who are busy with other things - not as many post being made in the past couple of days . . . SO - I hope everyone is having FUN . . . Or - At least, enjoying a few relaxing moments . . . "Me" . . . Well - I really should be doing some of the things which I have been putting off this week - like laundry and some food shopping, however it will have to wait until this afternoon, especially sInce I've got a number of ECF Neighborhoods to visit and then be back later to see who is going to be selected by "GMO"/"Random" . . . :facepalm:

good-luck-emoticon.gif
EVERYONE ! ! !

Ya' See You Later . . .

2005-02-21_095824_bone_wave_animation.gif

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/18
Goodmornin nite tree peeple sheeps peeps....
..agree..tooth pain is about the worst..back pain...headaches and migraines...shingles..all of em suck!
It's a bit early for me to rant..but alot of insurance won't pay for the shingles vacs unless you're over 60. Not sure how they draw that line in the sand...it's a :censored: :censored: no matter what age you are if you get it. And if you've ever had the chicken pox..you could get it. I highly recommend that if u are able, and you've had the chix pox..get this vaccine...or take your chances. And if you haven't had the chix pox..stay up on your vacs..My brother got shingles when he was just 15. And I got it about 4 years ago. You do NOT want this..I guarantee it.

@Shawn Hoefer ..what kind of animal rips off the center post on a KayFun!? What is the world coming to ...
edit-12159-1417188162-21.jpg

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/18 #2
Been enjoying a rare (for us) thunderstorm that rolled in this morning. It woke me up at six, but it was only a matter of time before the kids started making excited exclamations, anyway. The cat, however, is still in hiding. Under the desk wasn't good enough--he's managed to barricade himself in between the filing cabinet and the wall.

sun-in-trees-2-pano-1x5-ver002-small.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/18 #3

The weekends I'm home, I do my laundry first thing Saturday morning to beat the Sunday crowd, but today I've decided to throw caution to the wind and go grocery shopping instead. :lol:

Living in a resort town, I have to go early or it's a zoo. Literally...Roar! ;)

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
7/18 #4

Count - Yes, but I haven't told you how I've come close to ending up in an orange jumpsuit just trying to get in and out of the only grocery store within in a 30 min radius! :shock:

Us locals know better than to go there during the weekend, but this local just wasn't able to muster the strength or patience to go during the week and I'm out of some basic rations. So, I'm making a short list and will strategically plot my route as to be in 'n out in 15mins flat! :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread