GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #100 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/17 #5
Well my pc is having issues again today....so I am going to try once more to fix it.....
vil-automn.gif

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/17
Woke up way too early this morning, about 5:30 am.. that's what I get for going to bed a 2am :lol: I finally went back to sleep around 8am and got a couple more hours sleep in.

Woke up to some vapemail. A new tank I won in a contest. It's a Tobeco Super tank, I've never heard of it before, but I'm liking it so far. It's a nice tank, I got a blue one. It holds a good amount of liquid too. It also sucks the liquid down fast.. I've got the .2 ohm coil in and it's awesome, but wow, juice is disappearing fast. :)

Happy 9 months Robin!

Chib, I know how you feel, I never sleep. Hope you get to feeling better, tooth pain is the worse.

I've got to drag myself to the shower and then go grocery shopping. We are just about out of everything.

:tumble:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/17 #4
Any developments/plans with FRAD, since his som has been there?
Not too much yet. My friend is going through all the mail that I saved (non-essential things, bills that weren't yet due, account statements, etc.) and setting up a filing system so he can get a better picture of things. He's also been busy calling various recurring charges that have been coming in--charges for things that aren't needed or wanted--as well as subscriptions (there are a LOT of magazine subscriptions). As far as plans go, he's still talking to his dad to determine whether or not he might want to move to Europe: while he might still have to stay in a facility, he will be close to family and could visit more often and on the weekends. We will see.

p6170042-42.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
PLEASE NOTE:

Unless "We" hear different from "The Man Himself" - "GMO" . . .

Just as a reminder this WEEK's CONTEST # 100 will end tomorrow at 12 NOON CST (1 PM EST - 9 AM PST) . . .
the_end.gif

At that time . . . "GMO" :thumb: - Or "Uncle" :facepalm: . . . will be using Random . org to select a Winner for WEEK # 100 from this week's entries . . .

Just before this Contest/Thread is Closed and a NEW Contest # 101 will be Started/Opened . . . :thumbs:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
DNC: @Uncle I feel your pain, three years of vaping only has returned to smoking. Tiggs is alive, but must be alone for a time, to reflect. What was my warning? It will not stop...

You allow one word or phrase to be taken away, as it is illegal; they will go for more.
You allow a symbol of the past to be taken away, they will go for more.
When free speech is taken away, on one part, later it will be taken away from all.
During WWII a person said he did nothing as it was not after him, and as more and more were taken away; he did nothing.
When they came for him, there were no one else to help him, they were all gone.
Watch This!!! The people really believe in losing their history? 9/10....
Tiggs out for a while.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/17 #5
Count - Everything considered, Europe sounds like the best thing for him. :)
It does... except for two things: 1) He's very attached to his house here (spacious 2 acres purchased in 1972), even though he doesn't live there anymore; and 2) he does not speak Italian (where my friend lives).
It's been a loooooooooong day. Part of the reason it's been so loooooooooong is a dearth of cell signal up here. No email, no getting direction or info on your phone. Urgh! This must be what cro magnon felt like...
Can you imagine what the world was like without cell phones? Wait, oh yeah, many of us lived in such times. :facepalm:

Woodland-path.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
7/17
Alrighty... support your local vape shop blah blah blah... bought a used Kayfun Lite at a vape shop this trip. Went to build it and discovered that the center pin in the 510 has been twisted off in the building deck. Before I chuck it in the trash, anyone here have a spare center pin from a KFL?
48eab7cec8fa17fed952f35daa67fe8a.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@rangerrobin . . . Congratz on the 9 months, pretty soon it will be "Your" 1 Year Vapersary . . . :thumbs:

Tiggs is alive, but must be alone for a time, to reflect.

Understand - Just don't go off anywhere to far - "WE" ALL would miss Ya' not showing up to post here . . . AND - At "The Blue & RTS" Radio show too . . . ;)

Before I chuck it in the trash,

WHY ? ? ? Don't trow it in the trash, since your driving back just bring it back to the store to have them fix it, give ya a new pin, or refund your money . . . It may not have cost "You" much (However $15 dollars is $15.00 and worth every penny to "Me") - nor the trouble it might be to return it to the store, however they should make this right with "You" . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Well - It's been another long day and tomorrow I have a lot to do that I have been putting off . . . :facepalm:

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"
. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
7/17

WHY ? ? ? Don't trow it in the trash, since your driving back just bring it back to the store to have them fix it, give ya a new pin, or refund your money . . . It may not have cost "You" much (However $15 dollars is $15.00 and worth every penny to "Me") - nor the trouble it might be to return it to the store, however they should make this right with "You" . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)
Thought of that, but as we'll be driving home on Sunday, and the shop's not open...

I have researched purchasing a replacement pin, but what I'm finding is either outrageous shipping prices, or outrageous shipping times. That's why I thought I'd try here first...

Gonna post over in the classies... see what happens...

Truth be told, I'd likely fabricate something myself before tossing, but I'm feeling a little lazy...
7f6c0b69ff06afc2361147e3dea0de07.jpg

Reactions: Uncle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread