GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #99 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
7/11 #3
..trying VERY HARD..not to get a visual @Uncle ...of ceretain someone's out romping in the skinny takin pics of their mod....Sign say: Please don't encourage the Monkeys :lol:

bonsai tree.jpg

Last edited:

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
I had something to say already to post, however I am being stopped getting it up here . . . SO here it is in a nutshell . . .

@tiggerrts & @Shawn Hoefer . . .

I am going to ask very strongly that this discussion be moved into "The Lounge" where the same discussion about this already going on or to PM's for EVERYONE ! ! !

Also - "tig" - I hope that "You" will understand, however I NEED to ask that "You" Please edit your post to remove the images of those flags . . . Thanks

I intentionally did not number this post. If a flag has to be edited out of a post this will probably be the last post I make in this thread. I respect all people and feel they have the right to believe what they want as long as it does not hurt others. I'm not gay but support everyone's right to show their pride in who they are just as I'm not from the south but if something shows a sense of pride in your heritage than you should be able to show it.

Rant over

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I had something to say already to post, however I am being stopped by ECF for some strange reason from posting it here . . . SO - Basically, here it is in a nutshell . . .

@tiggerrts & @Shawn Hoefer . . .

I am going to ask very strongly that this discussion be moved into "The Lounge" where the same discussion about this is already going on or to PM's/Conversations . . .

AND - That goes for EVERYONE ! ! !

Also - "tig" - I hope that "You" will understand, however I NEED to ask that "You" Please edit your post to remove the images of those flags . . . Thanks
7/11 - 4:
Freedom VI.png

I can not remove that flag, but will stop that discussion per your advice...
:tumble:

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
7/11
1. Good morning treefam, the one day in lord knows how long that I was actually sleeping good, the phone rings at 9:30 and wakes me up. :cry: One of my daughters friends calling. Every one of her friends knows she sleeps until 3 or 4pm everyday, why they thought that calling her so early was a good idea, I don't know. I restrained myself from picking up the phone and screaming into it. I tried, but couldn't go back to sleep. I did get a whole 5 hours in, a record for this week.

GMO, he's gotten so big! What a cutie pie.

:tumble:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
At this point in time, all I'm going to do is repeat what I said before (although slightly edited) . . .

PLEASE NOTE:

First and foremost - Although many people already know what I am about to say - this post is not singling out any one individual - it is being posted just for clarification only . . .

To be perfectly honest here - This is just one of the many contest threads throughout ECF that is very lax about what can and cannot be said or done during a contest, especially given ECF Supplier's TOS and contest threads . . . Matter of fact, "GMO" has graciously created a "Safe Place" here in The Vape Tree Contest threads to let "Us" become a special "Family" called the "TREE-PEEPS" by allowing "Us" to communicate and share with each other whatever "We" NEED/Want to say to everyone about - not only "Vaping" and "The Vape Tree" Product line, but Ourselves, Family, Friends, and just life in general (even a rant here or there too) . . .

So - Since a Contest on ECF is just one of the main reasons that many Venders/Suppliers have to let people know about their product line . . .

More importantly, As the "Contest Helper" here - I have a major responsibility to "GMO" - The Vape Tree - and Everyone that comes to this thread to enter the contest . . . Not only to make sure that EVERYONE follows the :rules: that "GMO" set up . . . BUT - ECF TOS for Members is followed too (so that The Vape Tree Threads are not closed down - and even if I don't totally agree with all of them) . . .

AND - to keep this contest thread up and running as smoothly as possible so others can join in the FUN and possibly WIN 2 - if not 3 - bottles of THE VAPE TREE Premium "E-liquid" and even learn about what a great product line of Premium "E-Liquids" The Vape Tree offers too . . .

Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
7/11 #3
1. Good morning treefam, the one day in lord knows how long that I was actually sleeping good, the phone rings at 9:30 and wakes me up. :cry: One of my daughters friends calling. Every one of her friends knows she sleeps until 3 or 4pm everyday, why they thought that calling her so early was a good idea, I don't know. I restrained myself from picking up the phone and screaming into it. I tried, but couldn't go back to sleep. I did get a whole 5 hours in, a record for this week.
Congratulations on the 5 hours, Bella. Sorry about the phone waking you up...

we-woke-up-to-the-sun.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread