Reo Lounge Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
How's thing Kay, not been here for quite a while
Frank

Hi Frank! It's good to see you again!
Hiiiiiiii kay!!!

Hi my partner-in-crime!:D

Wanna do the Hangout? I'm feelin rather feisty:eek:

Frank...if you're still here...and you dare...come join us....

Deb...please post the link...you know I'll mess it up:rolleyes:

Reactions: FEEDER

FEEDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
Geordieland UK
Wow Frank...didn't know that...I sure hope things are MUCH better for you now!Please keep coming back!

And as Debadoo said, the BackPorch is very welcoming....altho most of us are kinda old farts...but we're a lotta fun!
Oh...and do you have Googlehangouts? No? Get it!!!! a lot of amazing peeps go there just about nightly...we have a blast...
It was my wife passing Kay, couldn't cope with that for a long time
Where's everyone at this place used to be busy

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wanna do the Hangout? I'm feelin rather feisty:eek:
Been in here waitin on ya.......and here's the link for Frank Sign in - Google Accounts

So very sorry to hear about your wife Frank. Don't know ya, but gotta hug ya, hope ya don't mind. ((((((((Frank))))))))

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
How's thing Kay, not been here for quite a while
Frank
It was my wife going Kay couldn't cope with it for a long time

Ah Frank......I am so deeply sorry for your loss. So very very sorry.. wow..... humongous ole heartfelt major warming hugs for you!

Where's everyone at, this place was always rocking

I don't know what's happened here...more n more started drifting away,don't know why, but i wish they'd come back!!! I don't post much here anymore cuz so many that kept it lively seem to be gone.

oldbroad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Been in here waitin on ya.......and here's the link for Frank Sign in - Google Accounts

So very sorry to hear about your wife Frank. Don't know ya, but gotta hug ya, hope ya don't mind. ((((((((Frank))))))))

here I come debadoo!!!! Runnin as fast as i can...hold the door open i'm gonna bust thru!!!

Frank, please come join Us!!!!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
so many that kept it lively seem to be gone.
excuse.gif
bahahahahaha

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning REOVille. My daughter has relented and agreed to try vaping. She chose the ProVari over the Reos "'cause it looks easier" (rookies) so I mixed up a strawberry milkshake flavor (50/50 @24mg nicotine) and loaded up a KFL+ V2 for her. It gives her something to try as she drags around the house. Smoking is not allowed inside since my wife had the top lobe of her right lung removed for cancer four years ago, but vaping is allowed inside. Maybe a good rain will come along and convince my daughter to finally give vaping a try.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
Hi Jim, hope your still trying to educate people to proper English steak & kidney pie

i don't know about educating Americans Frank; i largely gave up with that after my first wife!

However, HRH can make Yorkshire puds, Steak and kidney pie, mushy peas, toad in the hole as well as any Chinese or Asian food.

My waistline knows this.

T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread