• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

seraphe

Account closed on request
Aug 19, 2015
Hi i have been a smoker for many years and vaping for the last 2-3 yrs. However i find that no matter what i still need normal cigarettes every few days. anyone else also like me?

I think actually is a matter of mind over body. If you try not to think about it, it would be okay. You imagine vaping as using anologs. Thats whaf I do

I actually prefer vaping to analogs. Gave up analogs when I got my first APV without withdrawal. No looking back.

Elsworth1983

Oct 4, 2015
Hi guys and girls been vaping for 4 months now which has helped me get of the cigarettes I can't stand taylored cigarettes anymore every now and then when I've had a beer or two I will have a rolled tabaco rolly that's it. Vaping has really helped me as I tried quitting for years I tried several times & it never worked until I got my e cig, when I started on the e juice my nicotine strength was 1.8 & I gradually worked my way down to 0.6.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hidirx

Oct 3, 2015
Singapore
Hi guys and girls been vaping for 4 months now which has helped me get of the cigarettes I can't stand taylored cigarettes anymore every now and then when I've had a beer or two I will have a rolled tabaco rolly that's it. Vaping has really helped me as I tried quitting for years I tried several times & it never worked until I got my e cig, when I started on the e juice my nicotine strength was 1.8 & I gradually worked my way down to 0.6.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Haha good for you bro. Thunps up

Reactions: Elsworth1983

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Wish u get ur kit soon and welcome to be a vaper

Thanks man..a few members have kindly recommended models to try. As @bpolarb pointed out, the terminology can be very daunting for me as a beginner..and glad that some of the members here have kindly pointed me in the right direction. Cheers!

Reactions: bpolarb

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
Hey everyone new here as well.. will never forget my first experience back in 2012 with the famous e-Health cigalike. Followed by the good ol' eGo c-twist before another spell of analogues all the way until recently when I decided to put my foot down and give it another shot.

Well the technology has not disappointed to say the least. Taking a leaf from a friend's playbook I plunged in straight into a IPV 4S + Subtank Mini. One thing led to another (went crazy) and I currently have 3 different subtanks now hahaha. It's been awesome. Been a month and a half and down from a pack a day to perhaps 2 sticks a week. Would love to learn and share with you honchos! :):)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread