Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Well, I tried a completely different user name instead of a variation, and it did let me in. No notifications, though :-(
Try simply logging in with the username and password you attempted to register with. Just worked for me. Here's the screenshot. I must be in the 'hey baby, we'll get back to you later' crowd lol
fedex-zero.JPG

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Well, I tried a completely different user name instead of a variation, and it did let me in. No notifications, though :-(
I had to log out, then go back an hour later to get my notification. Also they have another batch to be sent out tomorrow.

Reactions: mudmanc4

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Try simply logging in with the username and password you attempted to register with. Just worked for me. Here's the screenshot. I must be in the 'hey baby, we'll get back to you later' crowd lol
View attachment 496776

I had to track by reference, using my address, and then click on a separate tab somewhere for it to show up. Make certain you log out, and then log back in, and look at the bottom of that page, it should say when the next update will be.

Reactions: mudmanc4

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Got mine! Had to run a few errands right after it came so I just threw some batteries in the XCube and screwed the tank I was using on there and took it with me. I did get the light changed to purple. :wub:The XCube is a little too big for my small hands, but will make a great at home mod! Now that I'm home, I'm going to play with it for a little while. I need to update the firmware and fill the TFV4 tank.

Untitled-1.jpg

Sorry for the huge picture:glare:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
View attachment 496776
Maybe not. I did finally get in but mine said that right up until the time he knocked at the door. Still says that, lol.

Jbb8415

Aug 10, 2015
Massachusetts
I had to track by reference, using my address, and then click on a separate tab somewhere for it to show up. Make certain you log out, and then log back in, and look at the bottom of that page, it should say when the next update will be.
How did you track by your address? Did you already have the notification that a package was on its way under My Delivery Manager, or are you saying you did a track by address to find out it was on its way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread