Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Well, ambitious tasks take their time. The mind reading function is intimately related to the brand new Wattomator that keeps the actual power
level invariably at 7 watts while it offers a real-time detailed view of the Hamster at work.

Integrated magnifier for the display? - now you know why!

The Wattomator is a revolutionary new feature designed to dissociate wattage and vape enjoyment in the vaper's brain. It discourages
controversies and enhances emotional bonds within the Vapers' Community.

And Angi with her Beta seems to be quite relaxed already :toast:

That's picture is of Samsung, not Angie.

They look alot alike when they are chilling at the beach.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I guess now is as good a time as any: let's start the Price Guessing!

The P3 goes for about $200 for the "standard" models.
But... those are made of Metal.
Polycarbonate should be cheaper for Provari to build once it's up and running, no?
Feature wise, the Radius is a step up: more power, + and - buttons, usb charging and firmware updates.

My guess is... $249.99

:pop:
$189.99 Pre Order :)

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Oh I know... and in NYS they passed a law that says they should make more money... Last week I had a Sausage McMuffin with Egg... They got it right and it was delicious. But the FEAR leading up to my order delivery was nearly crippling.

Do you know how many Sausage McMuffin NO Egg that I order, that end up with egg on them??

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Tamer popped in aways back.. He might still be following this, er.. epic thread. :)
I believe Vape 360 made a comment, and I paraphrase... "The Battery" can be changed in 40 seconds. To me, this means a singular battery, and many of us are assuming it is a singular 18650. Maybe it's a LiPo pack with a connector though, he would still call that a battery, probably.

There is no rebuildable deck. The whole point of it was to make a high quality, non-rebuildable tank that uses readily available drop-in coils.

The KayFun 4 is great, and meets your needs with the ability to do dual coils...

I think on the facebook page they confirmed it will use 18650s

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
puss-in-boots.png

I hate to be a pest, but please don't forget to use your epic skills to do the full metal jacket Radius ;)

I warned you that this wouldn't be very good.

Radius_brushed_.jpg

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I warned you that this wouldn't be very good.

Radius_brushed_.jpg

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^ Is the color I'm hoping is the fourth color or a darker titanium silver or has all four colors already been announced?

And saw Busardo's write up....it says pre orders @ 10 PST...preorders what day? Does anyone know? Are they doing preorders w/out disclosing specs or pricing? Or am I lost as usual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread