Official ProVari Radius Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
I LOVED my Provari V2.5. I REALLY loved my P3. As far as I was concerned, the 2 devices that I carried around full time and could never be without were my iPhone and Provari.

And then someone introduced me to sub ohm vaping with the Atlantis V2. With the P3 not able to push enough power, it got used less and less and then traded for an SX Mini, now Vaporshark dna 200. Great devices, but I struggled with the finish on the SX, and as sufficient as the the power is on the dna 200 is, battery is not easily replaced, and if it's dead while I'm out, I'm SOL so I need a backup device handy in the car (D2). I have said since I made that switch that if Provape makes a higher wattage device, I will be ALL over it, with the quality Provari's I had in the past, I have no doubt this will be great. I can't wait to be back to just 1 device.

Thank you Provape, that day has come! I am REALLY excited.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I'm trying to move him on to a P3 and a Kabuki this christmas but he is resisting lol, he has grown very attached to his Provari!
Maybe, just maybe, a move to the New Classic would be a better fit for him?
He can still use a Kabuki (P3 and/or 510 connection), and it will still have the teardrops!
Plus it will be all updatey and fresh with the newness! But it won't be as "complicated" as the P3...plus you'll save some money on the price!
I am positive he will feel more at home with a New Classic than he will with a P3...

Thanks for all the options Provape!!!
[emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529][emoji529]

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
You forgot hyperstrobe mode. For when you are vaping at a rave.

You know, I think I know what it might be: The ability to choose the LED color for the low battery indicator, and/or the ability to set the low battery indicator percentage, including OFF. Probably the #1 requested LED feature. We'll see...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
You know, I think I know what it might be: The ability to choose the LED color for the low battery indicator, and/or the ability to set the low battery indicator percentage, including OFF. Probably the #1 requested LED feature. We'll see...
All selected through an interface with your pc monitor!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist

Good call

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
You know I did try the stretch spring thing and idk didn't seem to work. Mind you I was pretty paranoid to pull it to hard :/

I have used an 18500 in it before and it fits nice and snug.

Thanks for the suggestions.

ETA : Oh and I believe the 18500's are just a smidgen bigger than the 18490. I remember reading somewhere that battery names are the measurements. For example the 18 is GASP the radius!

You may want to replace the spring, if you never have.

They need replacing every once in a while.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I've seen a few posts from people who have never had a Provari before, I was trying to think of how to explain why they are so good,
To me this is the greatest advert for Provape you could ask for, this Provari is around 3 years old, I bought it for my brother one Christmas to try and get him to vape and quit killing himself on cigarettes.
It was a pricey gamble, he might have not bothered but the Provari and a kir fanis tank, an LR boge and some Redbull liquid did it's magic, he has used it everyday since and hasn't smoked again.
It has been dropped down flights of concrete steps, been dropped in the bath and the toilet.... twice! survived numerous skidding trips down pavements, was lost at the beach and found buried in sand and only God knows what else the poor thing has been through.
And still to this day, my brother uses it all day everyday, he has never had another mod (still using his kir fanis tank and boges.... And that awful hangsen red bull lol) whenever it's missed a beat a quick clean and it's back working like the day he got it. He refuses to let me strip it and give it a polish or a nice brushed metal effect, he loves the battle scars, In the words of my brother.......

"This is my Provari.
There are many like it, but this one is mine."
View attachment 497208 View attachment 497209 View attachment 497210 View attachment 497211

Ah, the compass cap!

One of my favorites!

Love a clapped out ProVi pic!

Zombo

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Today marks the last day I had a stinkie...two years ago (smoked 2pks/day for 38+ years). On my first vaporversary, I got a P3 (the month wait was excruciating). And now I want me a radius..can't wait!

I haven't read this whole thread yet, any word/guess on TC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread