GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #112...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/9 #4
Anyone still here, or did everyone take Friday night to go to the movies?

4 Timber Bowl Country Music Festival.jpg

Look! Trees... and 10,000 people attending an open-air country-western concert. We even got down in front of the bandstand and danced. YeeHaaaaa....

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/9 #5
Aha! So there is someone still out there! Hi JPF! Mac, you awake yet? Hmmm... maybe I should go see what the other threads are doing and come back here later...

My sister set me up with another one... a gal she worked with (dog grooming). Sorry, sis, she's good looking, but dumb as a brick and gets drunk on every date. Think I'll just keep looking... thanks anyway. Good looks, sex appeal, etc., etc. are not everything. I like people with whom I can have reasonably intelligent conversations.
1 me & Carla.jpg

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
10/9 #1
Evening @Fuzzy Thunderbear High School Football Team was on tv for game of the week tonight, So was watching that. 38-41 Other Team :( But our guys played a heck of a game. My disrupter got a good vape workout during the game LOL

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Evenin' folks / Mornin @mac63 :D
I'm here now..but I'll be gone to watch a movie soon...taking my internet break again this weekend...thou I may pop in on Blue and Tiggs thread for some house cleanin music playlists :thumb:
Congrats to our tree peeps @jpf880 , @Slowone2 @BamaBabe4Ever ..have I missed anybody?? If so, congratz :)
Weather should be good here for any outdoor work into all of next week. But the night time temps are already dippin' into the mid-hi 40's* ! Nooooooooooo..I'm not ready for cold and blustery Winter yet :facepalm:
Hope y'all have a pleasant weekend!
Bridal Falls Valdez2.jpg

Another shot of the BridalVeil Falls on the way to Valdez, AK. I'm not driving ;) ..This is on the left side of the road now. (Notice the cracks in the lower part of the windshield..)

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
10/9 #6
38-41 Other Team
Sorry your team lost, Bama, but like you said, it was a vapable experience.
not sure if I'm here
Now that's the best view of reality I've heard in a long time. Are we still here? How do we know if we were ever "here" or even where "here" might be, or if "here" even exists outside our own minds...

Yeah, I know. Time to set my philosophical self aside and put my tired old body to bed. G'nite TreeFam. Catch y'all tomorrow.
5 sunset.JPG

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
10/10 #1
Good morning! Good evening Mac!!
I was in bed last night at 9:15. Yes, it may be Friday night but I was still up at 2:30am Friday morning and worked all day. Some party animal I am!!
View attachment 497492

10/10
Well now I feel absolutely wild I stayed up after 10:30 last night. Depending what's on TV and how I feel, I might go for 11 tonight.

cfiles38971.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread