Status
Not open for further replies.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Not the price. I just don't think it is worth it to me since I rarely use my 2.5. Doesn't fit into my vaping style anymore. I am just about over the abilities of my Classic. Hoping for a firmware upgrade on it soon.
Let me say this about that...

The two Provi that I had converted, were box queens. They prolly would have lived out the rest of my life there.

But with a Kabuki tank on top, I haven't set the GloVari down. It's that Good!!!

Would I do it again? Yes, most certainly!

Sincerely, Jim

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I realize that Ole Barney Fife could sometimes sound abrasive... We all know he was anything but abrasive.

So, To perhaps lighten that up a bit... Hope Y'all enjoy this as much as I am. (Still Love That Show)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Yep...buy one tank...then, buy an adapter so that a P3 Kabuki could be used on a 510 mod and vice-versa. Probably just need to buy another tank bottom with the correct connection (if they even sell them separately).
I asked Zen about that, he said it's impractical to sell the base separately, as that is where the most machining is done, and is the most expensive part of the whole tank.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
If your wife is really upset maybe suggest she waits for hers, that'll cut the spend by half....hmmmm, maybe not :shock:
More like she will tell me to get hers first and I can wait on mine. Lol she will tell me to get the flat top update and I will be fine. Lol

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt
Yep...buy one tank...then, buy an adapter so that a P3 Kabuki could be used on a 510 mod and vice-versa. Probably just need to buy another tank bottom with the correct connection (if they even sell them separately).
Oh..sorry about that..somehow I thought you had a 510 Kabuki and was wondering if it would fit on a P3 :)..that's why I said the P3 does come with a 510 adapter..LOL

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
As to the remaining Unknown, i.e. power.

Just have a look at the results of this watt-questionnaire in the German forum.

This is how it is:
The majority vapes at < 40 watt, does not talk much about it (and buys a Provari if it is affordable for them).
The minority vapes at > 40 watt, is often rather loud about it (and insists that ProVape has to satisfy their needs).

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I can also confirm that we didn't ship this reviewer a device. He's likely going to buy one and do a review and is just saying this to get attention.

I didn't think so because that Beta came to me and I'm still writing up my review :rolleyes:

Well, Samsung is doing part-time housecleaning for Angie, so...

And do I need it!! Been playing nurse for the past day and a half for the hubs ninth knee surgery and got to deal with a big hematoma today this AM :yawn: I'm exhausted and need help.....ship that thing to me now!!!

Missed a lot I see and getting more excited. Wasn't really fond of it being polycarbonate bcoz the feel of my 2.5s just felt so solid and "worth the money spent". BUT..with that said, most box mods I've held/tried have been so dang heavy that it's almost uncomfortable to vape. So it's a mixed blessing I think.

And the hint there is a boost is very cool! The bottom pics is a teaser because although it seems confirmed a single batt..it still looks like a dual to me?!? The price seems right and the only factor left is watts, which I said I wouldn't buy if under 50 but...after these past few horrendous days, I'm thinkin I deserve this puppy even at 40 watts!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I didn't think so because that Beta came to me and I'm still writing up my review :rolleyes:

And do I need it!! Been playing nurse for the past day and a half for the hubs ninth knee surgery and got to deal with a big hematoma today this AM :yawn: I'm exhausted and need help.....ship that thing to me now!!!

Missed a lot I see and getting more excited. Wasn't really fond of it being polycarbonate bcoz the feel of my 2.5s just felt so solid and "worth the money spent". BUT..with that said, most box mods I've held/tried have been so dang heavy that it's almost uncomfortable to vape. So it's a mixed blessing I think.

And the hint there is a boost is very cool! The bottom pics is a teaser because although it seems confirmed a single batt..it still looks like a dual to me?!? The price seems right and the only factor left is watts, which I said I wouldn't buy if under 50 but...after these past few horrendous days, I'm thinkin I deserve this puppy even at 40 watts!

Yes, you deserve one regardless of how many watts she packs. But more importantly, I wanted to wish your hubby a speedy recovery. I hope he knows how lucky he is is to have such a great nurse!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Yes, you deserve one regardless of how many watts she packs. But more importantly, I wanted to wish your hubby a speedy recovery. I hope he knows how lucky he is is to have such a great nurse!

Aweeee thank you! He's in a groin to ankle immobilizer for around 3-4 days. So needless to say, he can't run and grab my credit card when the sale kicks off ;)

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Aweeee thank you! He's in a groin to ankle immobilizer for around 3-4 days. So needless to say, he can't run and grab my credit card when the sale kicks off ;)
Man, Hope he gets out of that quick!

Goin to the can has got to be a real problem!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio

wow :( that is really rough I hope he heals quickly!

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA

When I had knee surgery my husband threatened to take away my crutches and leave me stranded on the couch if I didn't behave. LOL. I agree, if he vaped, he would have deserved a Radius for taking such good care of me. So, go for it AngieB, you've earned it. And I hope the rest of his recovery is uneventful.

OddaKine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hawaii, but now in cold Illinois
this definitely looks cool. My first real treat when I started vamping was the provari 2.5. Gave it to my coworker to help curb smoking when at home with his kids - but I want it back :D.

I already know this will probably be too big for my vaping style. I prefer smaller more stealth vapes since I'm always traveling or on the go for work. Fingers crossed for a mini version sometime in the next year hahah

DougFNJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
New Jersey
As to the remaining Unknown, i.e. power.

Just have a look at the results of this watt-questionnaire in the German forum.

This is how it is:
The majority vapes at < 40 watt, does not talk much about it (and buys a Provari if it is affordable for them).
The minority vapes at > 40 watt, is often rather loud about it (and insists that ProVape has to satisfy their needs).

My experience on this side of the pond is, if you have a sub ohm tank, you like to have power. 40 watts is nice with .5 on a Kanger Subtank, but try a .25 on an Atlantis and you'll be disappointed. That extra 20 watts is welcome. I am hoping Provape does at least 50 Watts, there are times I like that nice warm cloud of extremely tasty flavor, and 40 watts does not tend to provide that. I have these incredible Uwell Crown very handy top filling sub ohm tanks. Using .50 coils they hit the sweet spot at 45 watts. I like the versatility of having that extra power if it is available. Someone mentioned devices can't handle more than 40 watts on 1 18650, look at the D2, that device handles it nicely and it goes up to 75 watts....it can be done, and I hope Provape does it. [emoji16].

Hey Vape360, can you wink once if it is 40 watts or less, and twice if it is more than 40? [emoji6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread