Official ProVari Radius Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Good luck! I'm secretly hoping that you win one, and actually like it :)
THANK you, Mr. Enaud! I'm prolly not so secretly hoping I win one. And like it? I already LURVS it! They're savin my bacon! My 1st provari is 3 years old and looks like it has been through all 3 world wars. The Glovari I bought to replace it (even though it still works fine, despite my sincerest efforts) was quickly absconded with upon delivery by my fair-er half. I don't like the responsibilities of carrying such a well worn Provari around. It denies me the plausibility when a neck beard wants to tell me how I'm doing it wrong, of just nodding my head in agreement like a good noob.

Anyways, I heard they might be GIVING one or three away here, from my Associate of Felonious Activity, and I didn't wanna find myself all...

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
"One-half of one percent."

Say no more.

And some here already know that the venerable @Katdarling and I are currently engaged with a mod priced significantly higher than the Radius, with which we experienced a 100% return rate (2 received, 2 returned). And the related processes have being going on literally for months. We placed our orders on 4-Jul-15 and today, 13-Oct-15, we still do not have two working mods in our hands.

Can you even imagine a scenario where anything ProVape might come anywhere close to such an experience? No, you cannot. Because there is no such scenario.

Hate them if you want to, but you'll never convince me that ProVape doesn't rock.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
And some here already know that the venerable @Katdarling and I are currently engaged with a mod priced significantly higher than the Radius, with which we experienced a 100% return rate (2 received, 2 returned). And the related processes have being going on literally for months. We placed our orders on 4-Jul-15 and today, 13-Oct-15, we still do not have two working mods in our hands.

Can you even imagine a scenario where anything ProVape might come anywhere close to such an experience? No, you cannot. Because there is no such scenario.

Hate them if you want to, but you'll never convince me that ProVape doesn't rock.

LIKE!!!

I repeat... Like!!!

Yes, I do... Like this post!!!

Tamer El-Meehy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2014
Cairo, Egypt, Egypt

Which mod is that? :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I can't wait till you all get them and have used it for a while. There are many points in favor of the device, for me. One being the fact that the battery does not have to come out to charge but (and it is a fairly large one) you lose the ability to vape while charging. Unless you use it as a pass through. I don't want to be tethered. I never bought into the pass through phase of devices. At the same time, I've loved the fact that all I had to do was swap out a battery.

I'm so conflicted and just a bundle of contradictions.

If I could use it like I do my iPad: put it on the charger when I go to bed. I know there is a risk but one that isn't notorious as long as it sits on my granite counter, away from anything flammable. Would the Radius be safe enough to charge overnight?

I feel that the weak point in the P3, and earlier versions, is the spring and the body being used as part of the whole operating system. Springs need stretching, threads need cleaning. Yeah, I know....regular maintenance

Ugh, never mind me. Need more sleep....or coffee.

I'm a mess

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013

You have FAR too many good reasons to want one. I saw the buttons. :hubba:
I don't know how many times, watching a movie at home, that my wife would make me put it away, cause I just couldn't stop polishing mah button. That right there, is an icon of vapehistory like the 901.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I don't know how many times, watching a movie at home, that my wife would make me put it away, cause I just couldn't stop polishing mah button.

Is THAT what they're calling it these days? ;):lol:

Outcast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Vermont
c89c5c4b674cb1b89e0b17ea31fa0ef2.jpg
56e0d46ffddcee637cb6a7aa8523e29c.jpg

Teaching my kids how to shoot I hope the server admin is on his game keeping the servers up I would hate to have to get my kids on him lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I can't wait till you all get them and have used it for a while. There are many points in favor of the device, for me. One being the fact that the battery does not have to come out to charge but (and it is a fairly large one) you lose the ability to vape while charging. Unless you use it as a pass through. I don't want to be tethered. I never bought into the pass through phase of devices. At the same time, I've loved the fact that all I had to do was swap out a battery.

I'm so conflicted and just a bundle of contradictions.

If I could use it like I do my iPad: put it on the charger when I go to bed. I know there is a risk but one that isn't notorious as long as it sits on my granite counter, away from anything flammable. Would the Radius be safe enough to charge overnight?

I feel that the weak point in the P3, and earlier versions, is the spring and the body being used as part of the whole operating system. Springs need stretching, threads need cleaning. Yeah, I know....regular maintenance

Ugh, never mind me. Need more sleep....or coffee.

I'm a mess

Correction, Ma'am. You are a HOT mess. Minus the mess. You're tired, and like me apparently, overthink things when tired. Isn't the fact that in 3 years, it will still work, and the company will still be there if it doesn't and is willing to give it a nudge back in the right direction, enuf? Insanity, by definition, is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

40 Watts? Don't they know that once we've built a sub-ohm coil, we forget how to wrap to an Ohm? We only had cause to worry when it looked like our choices were going to be restricted to Ni, Ti, or SS. But now, with NiFe52 entering the picture, That's temp control that at 1 ohm, will still fit in our atomizer! We're back!

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
@Vape360 - Good luck and best wishes with your launch. Questions:

- Your advertised fire down to 0.3 OHMS - Was this number calculated with a native P3 connection or a 510? If you used the native P3 connection, what is the fire down number when using a 510 topper/connection?

- What is the efficiency (%) of the Radius?

Both of my questions may relate to the "accuracy" of your stated Max of 40 watts. Given the thought that some of the Chinese numbers appear to be inflated and your track record has always been one of accuracy, quality, and transparency. Commonly referred to as your Mods hit harder when comparing the same watts with a Chinese mod.

I'm asking because some of my toppers are very close to the limits of this device and I would like to make sure. Of course, I know how to use OHMS law but your data would sure help me.

Thanks in advance
:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread