Russian Bakers Flavors Reviews & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

fogMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2013
Chicago, IL, USA
It's too bad. BF knows how to make very good flavorings. I successfully got one fairly large order. Then, I participated in another group order and that one is lost. The reason is fairly simple - BF doesn't know how to create a 'USPS-Friendly' package label. It really isn't that hard; I expect most third graders can do it. And, if someone from another country is unfamiliar with the procedure, it's simple enough to figure it out. I found a couple good guides in a 30 second web search. Of course, I expect the USPS is somewhat complicit and perhaps took the attitude of address it my way or the highway. Possibly quite literally - our flavors may be in a ditch along route 89.

BF has the creation part down pat. Unfortunately their commercial skills are sorely lacking (to put it nicely). No online order form, payment via Western Union, 8 week delivery, risk of non-delivery. I'm almost surprised they don't ask for payment in sheep. I guess when faced with the choice of figuring out how to do it right, get a distributor or take the FUBAR approach, they choose the latter. Hence, their lack of commercial success in this market.

Oh well, its not like they're the only vendor that offers good flavorings. I won't waste my time and energy dealing with them again. The flavors are good but not so good that I'll pay VZ $7.99 for 10ml. Although, I now appreciate why VZ needs to mark the prices up so much. And, I see why other distributors apparently don't want to deal with them.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I'm almost surprised they don't ask for payment in sheep.

:lol: LOL I agree on everything except to me these are among the best for my taste and it's a crying shame it's so difficult for them to see they are losing a part of their potential market- vapers.

Reactions: aikanae1

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
They have terrible CS and they know that their juices are used for vaping but it doens't seem to matter to them and if you don't get your stuff they could care less. I prefer paying the extra and getting them from Germany. Great CS and since that is the only flavors I use I just pay the price and get them from there and since they are in 10ml bottles they stay sealed so if you get 100ml it costs you about $40 and you get 10 bottles and since you only have to use 2% or so that is a lot of juice.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Got a question. My 3 faves standalones in order are Creme Brulee, Irish Creme, Creme Charlotte. I vape the heck out of those. I'm going to order more from Germany and was wondering given my taste what you think I'd like I also like the Cupcake and the Caramel is growing on me. How is Creme liqueur and what others. Most of the fruit I have tried are either weak or weird like the Mango. The strawberry fresh is amazing. Any ideas. I'm stocking up for Vapocolypse. It seems I like at least the flavors I like at 2% and I like alot of them by themselves. The Blue berry I have tried all the way to 5% and don't get blueberry very much Watermelon and Peach are good but also weak.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Got it I think they call it cupcake. Have found that I like it mixed. I use 1.75% Caramel .5% Cupcake. Another of my faves. Since all this terrorism in Europe it's even hard to get the flavors from Germany. I have the last of my Vapocolypse BF sitting at the airport in Frankfurt for 9 days so far. I don't believe I will need any more flavor for the rest of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread