Status
Not open for further replies.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Shilo, I used WU but I am pretty sure that they take something called google wallet? or some type of wallet anyway.

WU was really very simple to use. I was surprised.

Thanks for that info salemgold. I may very well contact them directly to place my own order soon. ;) I really can't be without these...lol Its really something the differences in the human perception and palate that it takes many brands to satisfy all the DIY masses. For everything ten people love ten others think its terrible...lol Guess it would a dull world and alot harder to get these particular flavors if everyone was as in love with these like some of us....lol

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I got the gourmet tobacco and sc menthol , just ordered some gourmet caramel, for thos of you with expierience in these Flavors can you suggest how much to use for a menthol tobacco and tobacco with caramel undertones for 30 ml mixes?

I suggest not very much at all I would start at .25% and go up from there. Thats what I do with all of these so as to be sure they will not overpower a recipe which some can totally do like the VS---its the best but so strong.

I have been itching to pull the trigger on buying from Russia but I cannot justify it as I only need a few things. You know---hoarder status and all. If anyone else places an order can you include me and horton by pm'ing us--- if its possible.

Also ledux is kindly sending me some Canat---I will give my opinions after I try it.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I was just looking at the Bakers's website and saw this line included in english--- Minimum order – 3000 USD I hope thats not the case now :facepalm:

Sent an email to inquire about this

Ha, ha! I spent less than $100 on my order. What I did was make a list of what I wanted and sent it to them via email. The next day I had my prices including what shipping would cost all in US dollars.

At the time that I ordered, WU had a special deal that if I paid using my BOA Bill Pay, there was no charge to me for using WU. Bill pay was sent to WU electronically so went through in just a few hours. It did sit in Russia for a few days before they actually picked up my payment from their local WU place but, that was no biggie. WU will send you an email when the payment is picked up.

I hope that helped some. :)

ETA- I think that shipping was about $40 but with the pricing of the product being so low, it was well worth it IMO

I ordered 15 x 50 ml
2 x 100 ml

Shipping options were this

Shipment by regular mail (with tracking number) - 48 USD
Shippment by EMS express-mail - 102 USD

We must inform you that mostly EMS parcels with liquids do not pass air control and are shipped by ship as regular mail, it takes 30 days to New York.

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Oh, darn! That is a bummer. My order was around $80 plus the $48 shipping. I ordered 50 ml sizes and above though. I noticed way back in this thread that people were ordering a bunch of 10 ml sizes. I could see that being a PITA for sure.

I have WAY too much flavoring now but, I may be ready to place an order again in a few months if anyone is interested at that time.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
Oh, darn! That is a bummer. My order was around $80 plus the $48 shipping. I ordered 50 ml sizes and above though. I noticed way back in this thread that people were ordering a bunch of 10 ml sizes. I could see that being a PITA for sure.

I have WAY too much flavoring now but, I may be ready to place an order again in a few months if anyone is interested at that time.

Yes I am in whenever that is---still have a supply of most but those certain flavors I would want in the bigger size. It might be helpful anyway we can split the shipping.

BakuPeg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2012
Gainesville, Ga
I'm the one who was guilty of ordering all the flavors well most of the flavors in 10 milliliters. But can you really blame me I just want to try em out. I'm still waiting on a carrier pigeon. But I'm sure it would get here anytime soon.with all the crap that's going on over there I'm sure they're about to be some shipping delays.my order came to about 70 I believe.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
I'm the one who was guilty of ordering all the flavors well most of the flavors in 10 milliliters. But can you really blame me I just want to try em out. I'm still waiting on a carrier pigeon. But I'm sure it would get here anytime soon.with all the crap that's going on over there I'm sure they're about to be some shipping delays.my order came to about 70 I believe.

I knew it was somebody on this thread!!! :laugh: I am jealous....lol Have you had the Isabella grape that was asked about?

EDIT: I see you did not get it yet---keep us posted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread