Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Kind of reminds me of the TV series "Seinfeld" with the Soup Nazi. Guess no soup for me LOL
Hilarious.... I used to laugh til I cried watching the adventures of the crew trying to buy some soup..... Maybe you need to not have "eye contact" and NEVER cut into the line...... LMAO

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Plus the fact that from what I have heard VZ dilutes their juice and adds 2000% profit. Not a viable option as far as I am concerned. I will never do business with them

I can say for a fact VZ does not dilute any of their flavors, never has and never will. As for profit they are a business and of course make a profit. 2000% don't be ridiculous. If you don't like vaping businesses making a profit then you shouldn't buy flavors or juices from any U.S. vendor as that is where the larger profits are made, but it is also the most labor intensive part of their business.

If you don't mind waiting for a very long time or risk not getting your order at all then, order directly.

The shipping problem with the Russian flavors is why VZ was not originally going to carry this line of flavoring. Even for them, as a vendor, it took an unusually long, long time for them to get their order.

Reactions: aikanae1

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Kind of reminds me of the TV series "Seinfeld" with the Soup Nazi. Guess no soup for me LOL

Ha, ha! That is funny.

SOUPNAZI.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Sadly, the USPS is having major issues with delivering packages here in the US. There are people that never get their packages and even packages that are opened and items stolen. It is so bad right now that many US vendors are turning to UPS and Fedex options. Horror story after horror story about shipping through USPS.

I am sad that BF will not ship here but, I can't really say that I blame them at all.

Last edited:

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Sadly, the USPS is having major issues with delivering packages here in the US. There are people that never get their packages and even packages that are opened and items stolen. It is so bad right now that many US vendors are turning to UPS and Fedex options. Horror story after horror story about shipping through USPS.

When the USPS eliminated a large number of distribution centers, a couple of years back, their service just got progressively worse and worse. The way it's going I can't see how they will possibly survive this. And maybe they shouldn't.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
Just received an email from Baker's Flavors. I'm not sure I completely understand other than they are not accepting PayPal payments from just anyone.

We have read all of your previous messages.

Considering that PayPal’s policy is aimed only at protecting of buyers we can’t accept orders from any potential customer.

If certain problems appear during order processing and if we receive inadequate customer’s messages we have to refuse accepting this order.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Sounds like they are afraid that you will file a dispute against them with PP if things do not go the way that you think that they should. So, if they took too long, you could file a dispute with PP. Seems that they are thinking you may be a problem customer if I am reading it right. Maybe they will agree to let you pay with Western Union.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I've been seeing news about Russian pymt systems for the last year. IDK what it means, but it sounds to me like there's some transitions going on. I don't think online pymts are as common there as they are here. The dust should settle soon but I don't think it's unusual for Baker's need to be flexible with what they accept. A lot of these agreements are just a few weeks old.

Visa and MasterCard join Russia
PayPal/eBay First To Bend To Russia’s New Data Rules | PYMNTS.com
Russia Creates Its Own Payment System | Ian Welsh

Last edited:

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
I've been seeing news about Russian pymt systems for the last year. IDK what it means, but it sounds to me like there's some transitions going on. I don't think online pymts are as common there as they are here. The dust should settle soon but I don't think it's unusual for Baker's need to be flexible with what they accept. A lot of these agreements are just a few weeks old.

Visa and MasterCard join Russia
PayPal/eBay First To Bend To Russia’s New Data Rules | PYMNTS.com
Russia Creates Its Own Payment System | Ian Welsh

Old habits are hard to break. Big Brother still appears to be alive and well in Russia. Thanks for the information none the less.

Stacy1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Brunswick,GA,USA
Wassup Baker's Flavors fans!!! It's been a while since anyone has posted here, but I have this thread marked and am guessing most of you do too. I haven't been playing around with my BF much lately, but last night I decided to dig them out and do some mixing. I'm not much on single flavor vapes. I like the complexity of flavor that comes from mixing, and the plan is to hopefully come up with some good recipes using these flavors, instead of the TFA flavors I mostly use now. I made three mixes last night using BF, and won't post them until I have had a chance to taste and tweak if needed, but I tried one of them today and I just had to post. This mix was made last night at 9pm. I didn't taste at the time of mixing, but I had waited all I could stand to by 5pm today. This is a play on Apple Pie

Green Apple-1% BF
Pear Dushes-1% BF
Vanilla Biscuit-1% BF
Cinnamon Danish Swirl-3% CAP
Sweetener-2% TFA

I was completely blown away when I tried this juice today. I wasn't expecting it to taste bad or anything, but I was worried that using a full 1% of the BF flavors may make the vape too strong. Not at all!! This juice doesn't taste like any of the so called gourmet apple pie juices I've tasted. To me, it tastes EXACTLY like the flavor that lingers on the tongue after chewing and swallowing a bite of the best apple pie you've had. DELICIOUS!!! I don't know how much the flavor profile will change with steeping. The Capella's CDS I have used before, and I believe the cinnamon will fade some with steeping. Because of that, I may increase the CDS a couple of % next time I make this. The amount of cinnamon flavor is dead on to me right now, and if it does fade, this recipe won't have enough. The other flavors I have no clue about. Time will tell. If you have these flavors and like desert vapes, I think this is a winner. If anyone makes it, please post what you think of the recipe and any tweaks that you make. I know I will be making it again, but I'm going to keep the 5ml or so I have left after loading a Reo bottle, and let it age a few weeks then hit it again. Hope all is well with everyone. Will hopefully have some more recipes soon. Hate to see this thread silent

DarthEmma

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2015
Ohio
I was able to get my flavors home from Germany. Only snag I had was with German customs. When the package was sent to my friends in Germany, the German Customs Officer at the Post Office held the package. They said they had to see the receipt before my friends could pick up the package... otherwise they were going to return the package to Russia in 7 days (which was about 5 days before I would arrive.) So, I emailed the receipt to German Customs. They charged 10% duty on a $50 package. I don't mind the charge, but I hated to put my friends through the hassle of getting my package. Anyway, US Customs didn't even look at them. It worked out in the end and I now have 9 bottles (100ml each) of their Gourmet flavors. I wish I could have ordered more, but I had to carry it back with me in my checked baggage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread