Lurkers, friends, family, flyby's, Come on in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    DIL and two grandgirls are not coming today, kind of disappointed as it's one of the two times a year I get to see them :( Understandable tho', her mom is sick.

Join the club Dale my daughter called last night and she has too work because her help at the nursing home can't get the job done for the old folks,so now it's on for Saturday and I'm going to Cracker Barrel I will get some turkey today :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Round one of cooking is done. Turkey is out of the oven and resting and the cranberry sauce is made and in the fridge. Now, giblets and sweet potatoes are cooking and soon I'll be putting the ingredients into the bread machine for the yeast rolls.
    Dale,I found a box of Stovetop Stuffing mix in the cabinet so I'm having stuffing/dressing after all! ;)
    Well I guess that Stovetop will do in a pinch Lynn ;)

We had some cranberry sauce ...
    I remembered it about 2 hours after we finished eating :facepalm: I don't eat it :?:

Join the club Dale my daughter called last night and she has too work because her help at the nursing home can't get the job done for the old folks,so now it's on for Saturday and I'm going to Cracker Barrel I will get some turkey today :)
    Oh shoot OBG!! What a bummer :( At least most of ours did make it.

Happy Thanksgiving Lurker Fam!!:wub:
    There you are Chim!! :wub:
    I didn't think you would forget us ;)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO MY SECOND FAMILY.
    Hope you've had a great Thanksgiving brother ;)

Happy Thanksgiving lurkers :wub::wub::wub:
    And here is Bobbi :wub:
    Hope you had a nice day too.

Dad left earlier today but the kids and theirs just left about 30 minutes ago ...
    I am whupped o_O
    Kitchen is pretty much cleaned up though and just needing the dishwasher run :thumb: It got majorly hot in this house today, I had to change into shorts not long after our meal :confused:

Nothing much left that needs doing (immediately) except to take a LONG soak and crawl into my nighty :D

No catastrophes today either :lol:

Hope everyone else is full and resting now too :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I'm glad you had a great day Dale! I did too! Of course now I'm stuffed! Don't want to see any more food for a week! Lol I'm too stuffed to even take a nap! :shock:
    I'm glad you had a nice day too :)
    Uncomfortably stuffed huh? :laugh:

Bet you are down right thrilled you don't have to go into work for the next three days!

We eat our meal at noon so I'm in pretty good shape right now,
    don't want no supper tho'! :p
    Maybe a piece of pie later after my bath ;)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Yes I am!! Even though I have quite a bit of work here to do, it's better than being at work! Here I can take a break whenever I want to!
    Yes ma'am, and you can even leave some of it til tomorrow if you want!! :w00t: :laugh:

I keep meaning to go crawl up into the tub for a soak but am still sitting here like a knot on a log :blink:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    You have time! It's only 5:30. Lol Unless you're going to bed at 6:30. ;)
    Not ruling that out Lynn :lol:

Been up since 3 which is not unusual but it's also been a VERY busy day! :laugh: I'm sure I'll be back through here a little later this evening ;)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I'm back from Cracker Barrel I must have timed it just right the place was packed and I didn't have to wait for a table :thumbs:That meal was actually a good deal for 13.00+ tip I got turkey,dressing,ham,sweet potato casserole,dumplings,cranberry sauce,a roll and cornbread muffin,tea,and pumpkin pie for desert I'm full :D

I Hope all you Lurkers had a fantastic Thanksgiving :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I'm back from Cracker Barrel I must have timed it just right the place was packed and I didn't have to wait for a table :thumbs:That meal was actually a good deal for 13.00+ tip I got turkey,dressing,ham,sweet potato casserole,dumplings,cranberry sauce,a roll and cornbread muffin,tea,and pumpkin pie for desert I'm full :D

I Hope all you Lurkers had a fantastic Thanksgiving :)
    And NO clean up!!! :w00t:
    Sounds like you did good OBG! :thumb:

I feel like a beached whale :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    GF and I made the turkey mashed potatoes stuffing corn green beans apple pie and pumpkin pie I ate to much lmao
    Dang Joey!! Didn't you hold back some leftovers?!? :laugh:

We'll all be scrounging around tomorrow looking for something to eat ;)

Reactions: oldbikeguy
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread