Lurkers, friends, family, flybys, Come on in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    I need to call my kids and tell them Sunday is Fathers day ( in Australia):lol:
    Thanks for the reminder, Sunday is my son's birthday and I almost forgot. I did forget his wife's a few weeks ago. I think I need to get me a better birthday/anniversary reminder system. Anyone know where I can trade my current one in for an upgrade without having to go through divorce court?:w00t:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    It looks real good sitting on top of the cabinets in the shop :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol: *snort!*

Well, I'm late today, but I'm finally checking in. Good Morning (for a little bit still anyway) everybody!:)
    Howdy Kad! :wub:
    Good morning Kad:wub:

We got the call about an hour ago... neither of us got the job. Bruce said he wasn't surprised, he walked by the break room and there wasn't a soul with a hint of grey hair. I just laughed and said I knew when she commented on millennials and was younger than our kids that we didn't have a shot at it.;) Somebody want to tell the employers out there that we can't retire for a few more years, we arrive on time, work overtime and don't complain about it, and we dress like we are in a public place not at Octoberfest... Ok, rant over.:rolleyes:
    Aw dang! Sorry Bobbi :(
    Yes I know you feel blessed anyway but dang! :grr:

Hope everyone is behaving [emoji12]
    WHY?? o_O

I know I'm behaving. :D
    You are??? :confused:

I need to call my kids and tell them Sunday is Fathers day ( in Australia):lol:
    :laugh::laugh: Good luck with that! :D

Just back from the store, sure is nice outside today :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I had been looking at the kanger drip box and the pico squeeze as inexpensive potential gear. Found where the drip box fired itself til melt down:shock:, so that's out. Has anyone heard anything more about the pico squeeze?:?:
    I haven't Bobbi but will try to keep an eye out for you :)

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    It's all good. I just get frustrated when Bruce feels guilty about his ability to provide. A good man with good morals feels those things. I just remind him God is good and he gave us one another through good and bad. Another door will open when the time is right.;)

Awww so true. And that's the right attitude to have. Things always seem to work out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    10599454_10152405683718458_396725920223955269_n.jpg

Thank you to some of those who add to my riches! :wub:

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Did some reading. :)
    Rearranged some vape items. :confused:
    Prepped meat for fajita's. :thumb:
    Checked tub for leaks ... :(
    Searched for reviews on the Pico Squeeze :(
    Searched for information as to the purpose of extra wires for Coil Master 521 Tab :confused:
    Cleaned some tanks :rolleyes:

Today sure has gone by fast o_O

JoeyC

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 15, 2014
    In your nightmares
    Good morning Kad:wub:

We got the call about an hour ago... neither of us got the job. Bruce said he wasn't surprised, he walked by the break room and there wasn't a soul with a hint of grey hair. I just laughed and said I knew when she commented on millennials and was younger than our kids that we didn't have a shot at it.;) Somebody want to tell the employers out there that we can't retire for a few more years, we arrive on time, work overtime and don't complain about it, and we dress like we are in a public place not at Octoberfest... Ok, rant over.:rolleyes:
    Sorry Bobbi :(
    I know it sucks to try to find a job these days I am 52 I cant remember how many jobs I have applied to this year pretty sure when they seen my age they moved to another person. I got this job because Dana works there she called me as soon as there was an opening so I was lucky!!!

Hi Joey :D

Rough night? :?:
    Hiya Dale :)
    Nah was an easy night just long after 3 days off LOL

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2010
    Georgia
    Prepped meat for fajita's. :thumb:

I like fajitas! ;)

Might be too early to tell for sure but a few folks have said they are very similar to the Dripbox ... at less than 30$ though, it's probably worth a shot.

Searched for information as to the purpose of extra wires for Coil Master 521 Tab :confused:

Supposedly they could be used to check the resistance of loose coils that hadn't been installed yet but unfortunately the clips they used are so cheap it doesn't work well if at all. :(

Just a flyby but wanted to say 'Hi' to everyone! :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I like fajitas! ;)

Might be too early to tell for sure but a few folks have said they are very similar to the Dripbox ... at less than 30$ though, it's probably worth a shot.

Supposedly they could be used to check the resistance of loose coils that hadn't been installed yet but unfortunately the clips they used are so cheap it doesn't work well if at all. :(

Well hey there!! :wub:
    Hope all is well and you're weathering those storms.:)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I like fajitas! ;)

:shock:

HAZE!!! :wub:
    So happy to see you fly by :D

I hope these turn out good, I've never done fajita's at home before ;)
    Bobbi is the one looking at the Pico Squeeze, appreciate your comments.

Thanks for that about those wires on the CM ... doubt I'll need 'em anyway :lol:

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Pico Squeeze - doubt there will be much in the way of reviews yet, since it is still pre-order it appears. There are some in these search results though.

Coilmaster 521 Tab - this is all I can figure out: "Another notable feature, which uses the leads that came with the device, is the ability to check the resistance of wire. This is very useful for understanding how much wire you’ll need before you build your coil."

Read more Coil Master 521 Tab Review

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Pico Squeeze - doubt there will be much in the way of reviews yet, since it is still pre-order it appears. There are some in these search results though.

Coilmaster 521 Tab - this is all I can figure out: "Another notable feature, which uses the leads that came with the device, is the ability to check the resistance of wire. This is very useful for understanding how much wire you’ll need before you build your coil."

Read more Coil Master 521 Tab Review
    Wow! Thanks Kad :thumbs:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread