Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Sure is quiet everywhere I go. Hubby gone to bed. Son gone to bed. Dogs asleep. One cat snoring so loud I had to turn up the volume on the tv. Nothing on tv. Guess I check out what I've got on the dvr. Dr. Oz was talking about oil of oregano today and i didn't hear what it was good for.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. :)

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sure is quiet everywhere I go. Hubby gone to bed. Son gone to bed. Dogs asleep. One cat snoring so loud I had to turn up the volume on the tv. Nothing on tv. Guess I check out what I've got on the dvr. Dr. Oz was talking about oil of oregano today and i didn't hear what it was good for.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. :)
Oil of Oregano Guide | The Dr. Oz Show

...course I just found the link...now I need to go back and read. :laugh:

I love a quiet house...:D But DH going to bed before me doesn't work well...if he's sound asleep before I get there, let's just say, I'd never get to sleep. :laugh:

chapeltown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
United States
Hi Torey....Hi Lori.....Hi everyone.... I was only here long enough to hug Bobbi and run out the door.
It has been an exceedingly long day. People don't seem to realize how very selfish it is to run out the front door and sit on the front step talking for *ages*while the toddler is running around the house.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Nite GG:wub:

You would think so Lori but I can't blame em. Mines is password protected too.

I know what you mean. It's tough when your brain is exhausted & your body's still going. A lot of days id think it would be the opposite for me. I'm glad you're able to get some help from the lady who normally does that job. And having that software on the computer has to be wonderful.

Oh yes! Supplements! I haven't been taking mines. Probably need to put them on a list of things I need to pick up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Well I do know why I'm tired, don't think I'm even going to do my nightly "good night" runs ...

Just don't want to :unsure:

Awwwh sweetie don't you worry about that. You just go get some rest. I won't be too far behind you:wub:

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oh Dale.
grouphug.gif
Is it a full moon already?? I'm not far behind you on hitting the sack early...my type-o I just corrected had an S at the beginning of hitting.....:laugh: I surely AM tired, and if you've been up since 3 a.m., and I know you have, you must be almost at the slap happy point!

I take most of my supplements faithfully. Between my thyroid issue, and eating too much fast food, I just pray it's helping.

Hi Chapel. :) Sorry you've had such a trying day!! :( Hope tomorrow is better!

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
I just noticed that too Dale. I don't know how quickly they move on that stuff but I wouldn't worry about it tonite. You getting some rest is more important.

Hehehe Lori!
I'd love to see that video at some point. I may ask you for the link later. You may or may not know that my grandmother suffered from it as well & I always worry about it.

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Status