Lurkers, friends, family, flybys, Come on in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    Tried this one but wasn't big enough (junk):laugh:
    304.jpg

this is on it now even has it's own raincoat :thumbs:
    308.jpg

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nice looking bike :thumb:

Too bad the first one didn't work, pretty cool looking :laugh:

Some claim they sell ones like that that work but the slots have to be a bunch bigger,the manifold I reused it's about 2" shorter and ported and polished on the inside so the air flows correctly now and a few other modifications :D

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Well, I'm late today, but I'm finally checking in. Good Morning (for a little bit still anyway) everybody!:)

Well, I was being a smart ........:lol:
    Here...so you won't be disappointed....

:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p;)

Much better, I was afraid y'all didn't appreciate my sense of humor, or lack thereof.:D

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Good morning Kad:wub:

We got the call about an hour ago... neither of us got the job. Bruce said he wasn't surprised, he walked by the break room and there wasn't a soul with a hint of grey hair. I just laughed and said I knew when she commented on millennials and was younger than our kids that we didn't have a shot at it.;) Somebody want to tell the employers out there that we can't retire for a few more years, we arrive on time, work overtime and don't complain about it, and we dress like we are in a public place not at Octoberfest... Ok, rant over.:rolleyes:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Somebody want to tell the employers out there that we can't retire for a few more years, we arrive on time, work overtime and don't complain about it, and we dress like we are in a public place not at Octoberfest... Ok, rant over.:rolleyes:

Got an email address I'll sure tell them :laugh:

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member

LoriP1702

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    It looks real good sitting on top of the cabinets in the shop :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I'm late today, but I'm finally checking in. Good Morning (for a little bit still anyway) everybody!:)

Much better, I was afraid y'all didn't appreciate my sense of humor, or lack thereof.:D
    Morning Kad. No, I did. :D

And too much catching up to do to keep trying to like everything, so consider it all liked. Especially the bike pics OBG, very nice bike.
    Sometimes ya just gotta skip the "likes". ;)

We got the call about an hour ago... neither of us got the job. Bruce said he wasn't surprised, he walked by the break room and there wasn't a soul with a hint of grey hair. I just laughed and said I knew when she commented on millennials and was younger than our kids that we didn't have a shot at it.;) Somebody want to tell the employers out there that we can't retire for a few more years, we arrive on time, work overtime and don't complain about it, and we dress like we are in a public place not at Octoberfest... Ok, rant over.:rolleyes:
    Oh Bobbi. (((Hugs))) :( I'm so sorry. That's just terrible.
    They just don't know what they miss when they overlook the "millennials".

Hi fran, dale, lori, bobbi, obg and kad. Just now getting back on. Hope everyone is behaving [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Rachel
    Good morning Rachel :)
    I know I'm behaving. :D

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Got an email address I'll sure tell them :laugh:
    :wub::) Thanks but I don't think they'll care much. I've noticed in the last few years several friends and family have been phased out.
    My cousin was 2 years from being 100% vested at a job he had for 33 years...one day they hired a new boss that he heard say he was hired to get rid of dinosaurs. Jim lasted 3 years after that and was the last of the people over 40... tell me it's illegal... but then prove it. Nobody wants to hire someone that is 60.
    DH has worked 3 jobs in the last 35 years, you'd think that would make folks say hey lets get him... Nah, not happening. Spent nearly 40 years cowboying since he got out of the military. Seems like you apply for a cowboy job they want a bronc rider... that's not happening at this age! :shock:
    It is what it is. At least we got laid off for a legit reason. We still live on the ranch because empty houses lead to theft and the old boss is a good man. I just needed to blow off a bit of steam is all. It is all good. God has provided for us past, present and will in the future. Life is good when you are loved!:p

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC

Awww sorry it didn't work out. [emoji53]

Rachel

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Awww sorry it didn't work out. [emoji53]

Rachel
    It's all good. I just get frustrated when Bruce feels guilty about his ability to provide. A good man with good morals feels those things. I just remind him God is good and he gave us one another through good and bad. Another door will open when the time is right.;)

Sir Kadly

Tootle Wompin' Squonkaholic
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Michiana
    Hi fran, dale, lori, bobbi, obg and kad. Just now getting back on. Hope everyone is behaving [emoji12]

Rachel
    As I said to Angel yesterday, why would I want to behave?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread