Status
Not open for further replies.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
I took the .5 or .6 whatever coil out and put a 1.5 28 ga coil in it.
I am not ready yet for a .5 coil.
I am making a cautious journey towards the dark side ;)

Come over to the Dark Side... we haz COOKIES. :D

I was the same way, too. Honestly, I had my Protanks and my 2.2 ohm coils and that's all I needed and I'd never need anything more, and then someone here sent me a fabulous gift (their ECF Disrupter with an iSub G tank and a couple boxes of .5 ohm coils). Hell, yeah! I used the Disrupter with my Protanks on top, and never went above 7.5 watts with it. Then one day... I decided to just TRY that pretty iSub tank, so I put some lower nic juice in it and fired that puppy up at ELEVEN WATTS! :w00t: Yowza, I got "cirrus!" :lol: I used it that way for a couple of months before I was brave enough to see if I could handle 20 watts. And DOUBLE WOW, the flavor increased tremendously! So I tried 30, and got even more!

I couldn't care less about the "clouds," because it's the flavor I'm after, and this thing gives me great flavor. But flavor travels in the cloud, so the more vapor, the better the flavor. So one day when you're feeling brave and invincible, stick that .50 ohm coil back in there and just TRY it. You don't even have to come on here and admit you did it. You can keep it a secret just for yourself. But I'll bet you'll like the flavor better that way. :)

~Lannie

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY

I was the same way, too. Honestly, I had my Protanks and my 2.2 ohm coils and that's all I needed and I'd never need anything more, and then someone here sent me a fabulous gift (their ECF Disrupter with an iSub G tank and a couple boxes of .5 ohm coils). Hell, yeah! I used the Disrupter with my Protanks on top, and never went above 7.5 watts with it. Then one day... I decided to just TRY that pretty iSub tank, so I put some lower nic juice in it and fired that puppy up at ELEVEN WATTS! :w00t: Yowza, I got "cirrus!" :lol: I used it that way for a couple of months before I was brave enough to see if I could handle 20 watts. And DOUBLE WOW, the flavor increased tremendously! So I tried 30, and got even more!

I couldn't care less about the "clouds," because it's the flavor I'm after, and this thing gives me great flavor. But flavor travels in the cloud, so the more vapor, the better the flavor. So one day when you're feeling brave and invincible, stick that .50 ohm coil back in there and just TRY it. You don't even have to come on here and admit you did it. You can keep it a secret just for yourself. But I'll bet you'll like the flavor better that way. :)

~Lannie
Awww, our little girl has grown up to be an enabling instigator...
:wub:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere

~Lannie
The more wattage = more vapor = more flavor.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Different strokes I guess...
The first thing I do with commercial juice is cut it back with unflavored.
I suppose 10% flavored with 90% unflavored would be average.
I get better flavor that way.

I have suggested peeps just drink the juice but perhaps drinking the flavorings would be even better. :lol:

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The more wattage = more vapor = more flavor.

I know, it sucks. I get to really going on my favorite strawberry cupcake juice and then Rich walks in and starts waving his hands around. :lol: But as I said, I'm an easy mark for a tease, and he does love to tease me. I only make little fair weather clouds, not those big thunderstorm clouds! LOL!

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I do 1 ml of CAP VC1 + .3 ml of CAP Vanilla Whipped cream to 30 ml of 50/50.
With the STM and more watts I will likely be dropping that down a bit.

I do %5 Caps Van Custard, 2% TFA French Van Deluxe Cream at max VG. Works well in an STM.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
I do %5 Caps Van Custard, 2% TFA French Van Deluxe Cream at max VG. Works well in an STM.

Oooh, I have those flavors, and the nice UPS man just brought me a WHOLE box full of empty 60ml dropper bottles. ;) I've been trying to think of a good, creamy juice to make, so I'll fill one of the bottles with this. Sounds like it would be good! :D

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Oooh, I have those flavors, and the nice UPS man just brought me a WHOLE box full of empty 60ml dropper bottles. ;) I've been trying to think of a good, creamy juice to make, so I'll fill one of the bottles with this. Sounds like it would be good! :D
It is my ADV right now. You can either use the French Vanilla or the Vanilla Whipped cream. Both work fine you just get a bit more buttery and vanilla flavor is you use the french vanilla. The Vanilla whipped Cream is lighter.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
It is my ADV right now. You can either use the French Vanilla or the Vanilla Whipped cream. Both work fine you just get a bit more buttery and vanilla flavor is you use the french vanilla. The Vanilla whipped Cream is lighter.

I use various vanilla's when I am mixing my Vanilla Custards up. Usually I mix it 300ml at a shot. Last time I think it was Caps Simply Vanilla, this time was TFA and next time might be Tahiti Vanilla or what ever I grab first :D

But as with all custards, steeping is required. Its good as a shake and vape and great after it steeps.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I just shake and vape mine pretty much. It might sit for a couple of days before I get into it. I keep one 30 ml bottle being used and one in reserve. If I keep this as an ADV I need to just go ahead and make up a 120 ml bottle or two. I have an empty 1 qt VG bottle or two around....

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
I have several vanillas, too, French Vanilla Creme, another one which I can't recall the name of at the moment, some whipped creams and fresh creams, and Vanilla Bean Gelato. I'm thinking any or all of those! LOL! I'm feeling creative at the moment looking at all those empty bottles. :D

In fact, maybe I'll make two bottles, one to snitch out of and one to sit and steep for a while. I use max VG for my liquids, the only PG being the flavors, so mine probably take a bit longer to age. I'm STILL waiting for that cheesecake flavor to come forward in the strawberry cheesecake juice I made. It's been three weeks now, but the recipe said to let it sit at LEAST three to four weeks, and that was probably for a 50/50 mix. Anyway, I'm hoping it's good, and if it is, I'm gonna get me a BIG bottle of that NY cheesecake flavor. I'm so happy it doesn't taste like soap! I tried some again a few days ago, and I've got the strawberry and the graham cracker crust flavors now, but the cheesecake still hasn't made its appearance. It's so hard to wait!

~Lannie

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Oh, and I almost forgot, @chopdoc do you remember months ago when I said I had a tangerine e-juice that tasted like soap, and you said to try Capella's Sweet Tangerine? (I have a memory like steel sieve... I mean TRAP!) Well, I finally got some. I just haven't found a recipe to use it in yet, so if you have any suggestions, I'm all ears! :D

~Lannie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread