Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
NLV juice is full bodied. It is 65pg/35vg and ready to vape. I only vaped their Gold (a sweet tobacco) for the first 6 or 8 months when I stopped smoking. I loved it. Now, since I vape only Ahlusion juice, I am finding the NLV too strongly flavored for me. This is 2 years later. I liked a lot of their flavors but I can not vape cinnamon so have not tried their cinnamon roll.

I am the opposite of a flavor chaser. I like just a "hint" of flavor in my vape.

I loved Bounty Hunter, but never have been able to do 65pg. I really have tried, believe me, because having to vape high VG comes with it's own set of problems, but i get terrible leg cramps as soon as I go over 30% PG. ( I've tested this for 3+ years so I am pretty clear about it bringing on leg cramps. :) I had to test with 60%, 50%, then 40%, then 30%.....they go away right at that level, so I try to make my DIY about 25% to be safe )

But yes, for people who love flavor, NLV is very good........and the prices are quite economical.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I was really liking those! Until they got rid of the "mini-flings" .

I think they only have the regular flings now.

yes they are expensive, but there are just times when things like that are appropriate.

I just did my "rant" about this in the eroll topic so I won't repeat here. :lol:

I replied to it. The eroll has some flaws that are fixable. I gave my eroll away because of it's flaws.

Reactions: gnees

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I am the opposite of a flavor chaser. I like just a "hint" of flavor in my vape.

I loved Bounty Hunter, but never have been able to do 65pg. I really have tried, believe me, because having to vape high VG comes with it's own set of problems, but i get terrible leg cramps as soon as I go over 30% PG. ( I've tested this for 3+ years so I am pretty clear about it bringing on leg cramps. :) I had to test with 60%, 50%, then 40%, then 30%.....they go away right at that level, so I try to make my DIY about 25% to be safe )

But yes, for people who love flavor, NLV is very good........and the prices are quite economical.
I almost never buy pre-made liquid. But, when I do, I often have to mix it half-and-half with unflavored.

So far as the leg cramps go, AndriaD was having trouble with that too. She can't handle hardly any VG at all because of her asthma. She found a solution. I think it was coconut water??? Anyway, you might ask her.

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Sir Rod, will the Plasma tank work on the r91 v2?? I have several of them and like the looks of the glass.
Shari, thanks for the insight on NLV!

RB has a Russian 91, so he might be able to try the Plasma Tank on it. I only know that it's designed to fit authentic Kayfuns (except the 3.1); Bert stipulates that there are no guarantees it'll fit any sort of clone. I have a couple of PlasmAir's (tank plus modded base) and love them!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
The White Cloud Flings aren't terrible. They're not too cheap either, but in a pinch...

My first ever vape was White Cloud. It at least introduced me to vaping, but didn't work well enough for me to completely give up cigs. Plus, they're expensive.

Sir Rod, will the Plasma tank work on the r91 v2?? I have several of them and like the looks of the glass.

I have two Plasma tanks and neither would attach to my Russian 91% v2.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
I broke down and ordered a...
*drum roll*

UD Goblin Mini...
MFS has it on sale for less than $30 shipped...and I watched like 6 videos on it last night...seems worth a shot!

Thoughts and opinions?
Mine will be up soon!

I like mine enough to order 2 'spares' from VapeNW - $19.99 less 20%. :facepalm:
FWIW, I don't do fancy builds and use Grimm's wicking with no problems.
These, nic and some Zen DTs are my black friday purchases..so far ;)

If I break down and order a midnight blue radius to go along with my cab, I might have to use one of them :lol:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Ah thanks for that. Keep putting off getting a Goblin Mini, but that price put me over the edge and i just ordered one.

(I don't like the look of a tall tank on a small box, and I only vape a tank sporadically, so the GMini is just right)

I like mine enough to order 2 'spares' from VapeNW - $19.99 less 20%. :facepalm:
FWIW, I don't do fancy builds and use Grimm's wicking with no problems.
These, nic and some Zen DTs are my black friday purchases..so far ;)

If I break down and order a midnight blue radius to go along with my cab, I might have to use one of them :lol:

Reactions: gnees

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
bought a Satin 2.5 mini with the P3 top and green LED for $81 ... couple of spare 510 connectors, few 2.5 springs =$100 ... ships to Mom in Florida for free.

I get them at Christmas :)

Sent via iPhone
That is a serious bargain! That's a great Christmas treat right there bud!

I can't lie, I'm very jealous of you folks living in the states, would love to get me one of those beauties before they dissapear. Wouldn't be such a bargain with postage and customs added on top.

Pinggolfer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2013
The Clemson Tigers State
bought a Satin 2.5 mini with the P3 top and green LED for $81 ... couple of spare 510 connectors, few 2.5 springs =$100 ... ships to Mom in Florida for free.

I get them at Christmas :)

Sent via iPhone

Great deal Willy. P3 top only $10.00 so cool.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I finally got the delrin tip out of my Kabuki. Now I need a new stainless steel drip tip. I like short compact tips with the smaller holes. Any help on where to look?
VapeRev has an incredible sale on drip tips going at the moment.

Vaperev Shop - Drip Tips - Accessories

I just picked up a few titanium tips for freaking cheap for those with Ti P3's (or earlier)! A friend clued me in earlier today. Vaperev Shop - Titanium 2 Tone Drip Tip - Drip Tips - Accessories

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That's perfect. Going to buy one today. I should make my way to their shop. It's not that far from where I live.
Cripes, their tips are so cheap I'd get more than one. The ones I got are Ti, not stainless but I'm sure they have a ton of stainless tips they offer. Not sure how long their sale goes for.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Cripes, their tips are so cheap I'd get more than one. The ones I got are Ti, not stainless but I'm sure they have a ton of stainless tips they offer. Not sure how long their sale goes for.
I bought three. Not worth the shipping to get just one. I think the Ti one will match the Kabuki. Thanks!!!

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Lucky for me, the perfect drip tip is this little stainless one that comes with the tank ... I've got a couple dozen :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448754227.745286.jpg

Sent via iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread