Status
Not open for further replies.

Copterstyle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Kansas
Catfish/Element mods Stumpy
50 SS on the first run. Black and gold will come a few weeks behind the SS. These will have Element mods/Catfish on the bottom for the first 100 pieces.
This list is SS only. The black and gold lists will be posted as they get closer.
1. penguiness
2. Travisbass
3. Travisbass
4. houndb
5. hotsauc333
6. Kentastic
7. Beez0527
8. TheDigital99
9. jazzvaper
10. pwheeler
11. EZinTN
12. Asbestos
13. rbferg
14. inspects (no drip tip needed)
15. distortoblotto
16. distortoblotto
17. inspects (no drip needed)
18. Rex Everything
19. m3th1dz
20. hotsauc333
21. Loopy1224
22. Headshrink
23. Slots
24. Drillerrt
25. btobw
26. rbferg
27. Copterstyle

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
He has done it in the past. Just wondering if he was doing it this year.

Honestly I hadn't planned on it for the simple fact that I really don't have that much in stock. Last year I did one to clear out clones to prepare for the first derringer run (which I was still woefully unprepared for). Also put simply the margins on authentics is a lot narrower than even Infinite clones. Not whining, but it is what it is. I have no regrets going the direction I have but it just means I have to be careful in what I dump piles of money on not to mention the expense of prototyping mods and having them blueprinted.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Not if he's smart... Don't need to put it on sale if it's always in demand, right?
It's not so much being smart, it just I have become cynical with some of the products modders are churning out, I know what a very large percentage of you are looking for even before you see it, I follow the trends but try to weed out the hype and go for what works. The stumpy, the solstice and the NarDa are examples of this. I think I have the small to medium dual post market covered. What I'm looking for now is dual post with top air. I have found a very cool new atty that I'm excited about but I want to really go through it to see if the quality is there. If I get it apart and there is no weirdness or hinkiness it's a go.

I bet INSWVA will figure it out...
Dual post
Top air
Dual layer Pyrex
And the give away...:
Ceramic deck and juice well
Not a clone (as far as I know)
Bottom fed $50-65 range.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Chowder - Are you still considering the Aeronaut for a run? If not how about I send one in?
I have one that I ordered at retail. I took it apart today and it a definite possibility, I will look them up on Facebook to see what I can work out. The quality is great but the center post is very unorthodox but I have a plan.....

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
you don't choose the fishbone...the fishbone chooses you.....right super x?

In lieu of no Black Friday sale...how about a giveaway. If anyone can figure out and link us to the origin of the above statement, You will win a DotCom atty professionally modded by Catfish himself.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
It's not so much being smart, it just I have become cynical with some of the products modders are churning out, I know what a very large percentage of you are looking for even before you see it, I follow the trends but try to weed out the hype and go for what works. The stumpy, the solstice and the NarDa are examples of this. I think I have the small to medium dual post market covered. What I'm looking for now is dual post with top air. I have found a very cool new atty that I'm excited about but I want to really go through it to see if the quality is there. If I get it apart and there is no weirdness or hinkiness it's a go.

I bet INSWVA will figure it out...
Dual post
Top air
Dual layer Pyrex
And the give away...:
Ceramic deck and juice well
Not a clone (as far as I know)
Bottom fed $50-65 range.
My ears are perked...would love a new topair atty :)

snakedoc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
New York

In lieu of no Black Friday sale...how about a giveaway. If anyone can figure out and link us to the origin of the above statement, You will win a DotCom atty professionally modded by Catfish himself.

Guess I must be in the CAM "circle of friendship"; since the LBC chose me. ;)

Reactions: Asbestos4004

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH

speaking of super x he has been kind of off the grid for awhile anybody seen or heard from him lately

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Last I heard, he was spotted in the sunbox lovers group.

That and several of the other squonker only groups. They don't have anything like them here. A squonker area on ECF would be nice. There are enough of us we could keep the place busy.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Evidently not... It chose you and you bailed.... The LBC is very disappointed.

Lol hey brother Tom, after catching up on like 674 posts Im finally current. I been diggin FB much more as of late cause If I dip out for an hour I don't miss like 75 posts.

Hope the holidays treated you well and looks like thinks are kickin ayuss here man.

The LBC looks sweet bro. Me, I'm more of an 18650 type but I am finally regulated only.

I eventually catch up to what's hot but I'm usually late to the game.

I gotta stay current here or It takes half the morning to get caught up.

Late boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread