ProChat - All Things ProVape and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
That old beveled top cap on the P2/2.5's were fine back in the day of Stardusts and Vivi Novas but sure have gone obsolete now. So happy to get away from those cheesy beauty rings that would spin around and keep your atty from setting properly on the posipost.

I hear ya! I got tired of having the blasted thing fall off when I removed an atty. So to solve that problem, I took some tacky putty type stuff and put just a little on the underside of the ring. Put it on the ProVari and pressed it in place. Keeps the ring from falling off, but it's not permanent either plus it doesn't damage the finish either!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
People still vape them. I have a Diver V2 in an IBTanked and a couple of Sophias floating around somewhere. I think @Susan W. also uses a Sophia. You can buy pre-made coils (some already in cups) online. There's a ByLeo thread somewhere on the forum if you have more questions.

There is a Sophia V2 out. I haven't watched the review by @qorax so I don't know if it's thumbs up or down.

Another option for Carto lovers going the non-carto way is the "Mystery Geneseis Atty". The first of it's kind in the submersible-Carto-RBA route for our tanks. Check out Scott's review of it below:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Do you guys like the Sophia?
I love it :)
Sophia v1 was the most flavorful atty in my book ~ and the Sophia v2 makes it all the more better due to it's non-usage of NR-R-NR coils. For folks who love their carto-Tanks ~ this the way to go > use a "submersible Carto-RBA" instead. Makes your vape experience all the more pleasurable.

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
I hear ya! I got tired of having the blasted thing fall off when I removed an atty. So to solve that problem, I took some tacky putty type stuff and put just a little on the underside of the ring. Put it on the ProVari and pressed it in place. Keeps the ring from falling off, but it's not permanent either plus it doesn't damage the finish either!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I've been doing this since you posted about it several months ago.......works perfectly every time!!!

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
I found him tonight by accident. I'm really enjoying his vaping songs (he has a cool one about trolls), but unfortunately he sometimes uses bad words, so I can't post the other ones I've watched.

ETA: I searched his name and he's a filmmaker and actor too.
Isn't he the "A Bloody Good Vaping" reviewer?

ETA: Kat has beaten me....

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
It appears they bumped up the pricing to $95. NG for me at those numbers. But thanks TO, Kat & JWB for the roadmaps. It was worth a glance.

Zen~ might be interested depending on what colors they have.

But considering you can do better through the Mother Ship...

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
It appears they bumped up the pricing to $95. NG for me at those numbers. But thanks TO, Kat & JWB for the roadmaps. It was worth a glance.
DP, if you read the cyber Monday details, they will be $25 Monday. If that is what this cryptic message, is about? :)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Zen~ might be interested depending on what colors they have.

But considering you can do better through the Mother Ship...

That's what I'm thinking....

DP, if you read the cyber Monday details, they will be $25 Monday. If that is what this cryptic message, is about? :)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... thanks, gnees!

I have to work, so. Mother Ship, holding steady on course, set to "Stockpile".

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
I have to work, so. Mother Ship, holding steady on course, set to "Stockpile".

Yea, me too. They will be sold out at 12:01 tonight anyway.................................but, Kat will be up. It will be 10:00 in her side of the world.;)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yea, me too. They will be sold out at 12:01 tonight anyway.................................but, Kat will be up. It will be 10:00 in her side of the world.;)

Yep.

I've prepped a list. I'm guessing you're correct, and am not planning on actually getting any, but if so, fine. Not stressing it, or over it though. Just a shot in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread