Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
That it has gotten this far still infuriates me. Government is not happy unless they control our lives. Even when I read articles like this I ask how dare anyone have the authority to tell me I can vape or not vape. The General would be none too happy. This isn't what he and the Revolutionaries dedicated their lives for.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Bronze, please don't hold back, sweets. Say whatcha feel. (Really. Say more. We're all (most) thinking it.)
What I really feel is our only hope is for the General to rise from the dead, grab his musket, and blow the azzes off of every politician and Washington DC bureaucrat.

There. I'm done. :)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
And here ya go, Ms. Celot. Your prize, because you only have one, and one of these, welp, it just isn't enuf.

calabash.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
And here ya go, Ms. Celot. Your prize, because you only have one, and one of these, welp, it just isn't enuf.

View attachment 510422

Thank you, but I'd really like a white one. At the time I couldn't decide between orange or white and almost missed both. I ended up buying the last one ChinaBuye had for sale.

I wish a vendor would carry these:

gourd-cigarette-ego-kit-e-cigarette-calabash.jpg
cucurbit-e-cigarette-calabash-electronic.jpg
20pcs-ego-kit-e-cigarette-gourd-cigarette.jpg

I saw them on Alibaba or dhgate awhile ago, but the minimum order was large. I don't see them anywhere now.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
What I really feel is our only hope is for the General to rise from the dead, grab his musket, and blow the azzes off of every politician and Washington DC bureaucrat.

There. I'm done. :)
Or Perhaps...

Just a Good Ole Fashioned, Boston Vape Party!!!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Thank you, but I'd really like white one. At the time I couldn't decide between orange or white and almost missed both. I ended up buying the last one ChinaBuye had for sale.

I wish a vendor would carry these:

gourd-cigarette-ego-kit-e-cigarette-calabash.jpg
cucurbit-e-cigarette-calabash-electronic.jpg
20pcs-ego-kit-e-cigarette-gourd-cigarette.jpg

I saw them on Alibaba or dhgate awhile ago, but the minimum order was large. I don't see them anywhere now.

Ooooooooooo........ would be fun to have the whole set of bobble heads! "yes, it would!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread