Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizzyking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
East Midlands, United Kingdom
Ordered a black one which is on it's way to me can't wait to get it and give it a try out for the money I paid hard to see myself being overly disappointed. I know it wasn't the intent but gotta thank sheik never laughed so much at a thread for a longtime truly classic stuff. On the better then dna200 thing I'm just taking that to mean I can do all I want without another external device everything you need is on the mod so you can set and vape away. Another reason I bought this is to see how I get on with the form factor of it as I intend to purchase the dna200 version and want to know I can be comfortable with it before spending large amounts of money.

TeeBag

Oct 28, 2015
i've got one of these babies on preorder....hopefully it'll ship this week. i almost went for the dna200 version, but in the end, my cheapskate roots shined through. for $60, even if it's a complete pos (which i doubt), i'm not out a lot of money.
i had to have it....this Temple rda looks silly on both my sig 150 and xcube....hoping the realoux being wider will fit the temple better.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I am really anxious to get some good reviews on this one. Personally I don' t think that a mod with 3 batteries is something that I would take out and about or try to drive with it in my hand but for home use... perhaps. The shape from the few reviews I have seen looks very nice in the hand. This is something one of my sons is really wanting but I myself really have my eyes on something else... the Vapresso. Old hands are more suited to it than the Releaux

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I am really anxious to get some good reviews on this one. Personally I don' t think that a mod with 3 batteries is something that I would take out and about or try to drive with it in my hand but for home use... perhaps. The shape from the few reviews I have seen looks very nice in the hand. This is something one of my sons is really wanting but I myself really have my eyes on something else... the Vapresso. Old hands are more suited to it than the Releaux
I have the same problem with "old hands"... Lol...so really anxious to see what everyone says about it

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
So i recieved mine today...full reviews will follow in the coming week. Haven't had the chance to really use it yet, but I'll leave some first impressions now.

First, it is pretty large, but even though its large and heafty, its surprisingly comfortable in the hand.

Quality, fit and finish.....top notch. Things like button rattle, uneven seems etc. are non existent.

I just picked up batteries for it, they are charging (in the mod...a bonus) so I'll get to testing it out tomorrow.

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
So i recieved mine today...full reviews will follow in the coming week. Haven't had the chance to really use it yet, but I'll leave some first impressions now.

First, it is pretty large, but even though its large and heafty, its surprisingly comfortable in the hand.

Quality, fit and finish.....top notch. Things like button rattle, uneven seems etc. are non existent.

I just picked up batteries for it, they are charging (in the mod...a bonus) so I'll get to testing it out tomorrow.

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Awesome! I can't wait to hear your impressions! :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Think that's gonna be too big for my hands.
Big is all relative. It is big, but it doesn't feel as big because the corners aren't there so it forms a diamond shape which fits very comfortably in your hand. I held one over the weekend and it fits my hand very well. And the weight, even with three 18650's aren't that bad. It doesn't feel much heavier than my Snow Wolf, with the heavy glass panels on the side.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Big is all relative. It is big, but it doesn't feel as big because the corners aren't there so it forms a diamond shape which fits very comfortably in your hand. I held one over the weekend and it fits my hand very well. And the weight, even with three 18650's aren't that bad. It doesn't feel much heavier than my Snow Wolf, with the heavy glass panels on the side.
Good luck, everyone...I can't hold one that's much larger than my isticks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread