Status
Not open for further replies.

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana
Just ordered 2 more rx200s's from MVS. $43.00 and change for each and I hit the free shipping threshold. One I get them and test them to make sure they work, I will probably box them back up for future need. Bought these, another Boreas, 2 more serpents, wire and some spare parts. Stocking up in case I cant get more in the future.

HD

Reactions: Mowgli

BillW50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2014
US
Is it me or does the Rx200s use the same chassis as the dna 200 version? Does it have the manual reverse polarity protection?
The Reuleaux mods all use the same chassis, just different boards and screens. No the RX200S doesn't have manual reverse polarity protection. As it is on the board like the RX200 is.

Haylon357

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
USA
The Reuleaux mods all use the same chassis, just different boards and screens. No the RX200S doesn't have manual reverse polarity protection. As it is on the board like the RX200 is.
Well the battery sled on my Reuleaux DNA 200 has the manual reverse polarity protection where my RX 200 does not. I was looking at commercial pics on the Rx200s and the battery sled looked like it had those. Must have used an older picture of the DNA 200 model. Thanks for the clarification.
d3ac872c255564957c3a7dc14a222241.jpg

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

Jimmeh1988

Mar 22, 2016
Well the battery sled on my Reuleaux DNA 200 has the manual reverse polarity protection where my RX 200 does not. I was looking at commercial pics on the Rx200s and the battery sled looked like it had those. Must have used an older picture of the DNA 200 model. Thanks for the clarification.
d3ac872c255564957c3a7dc14a222241.jpg

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

RX200S definitely doesn't have them!

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Last edited:
Reactions: BillW50

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
My red panels came today from eciggity to replace the Tiffany blue ones it came with. Extremely easy to do & they're a perfect fit. View attachment 567945
Black, black and white, white and black, and black and red are what I have - and a Reuleaux DNA 200. The white (which I put black panels on) was actually sent to me by mistake, in place of a white door :) Wonder if I should get a white and separate red panels as well... Hmm...

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Last edited:
Reactions: BoostAddict

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Looks really nice...
Mine is black & red, they really look cool. Now tint your screen red or a nice vibrant blue or even green...Nope, stick with red![emoji14]
I love the colors on this one and so much I have my third RX200 coming this week with this color scheme.

Ecig23

Apr 12, 2016
Recently purchased an authentic RX200 from Fasttech.

Seemed to be working great for a few days.

But then I noticed that the Ohm reading would suddenly be incorrect. Unscrewing the tank and then screwing it back on would get the Ohm reading back to being correct.

Example: Aspire Cleito tank with a 0.20 ohm coil is screwed on. Ohm reads 0.21 ohm on the RX200, perfect. Have a few puffs and set it down. Pick it up ten minutes later and the Ohm reading is 0.43. Unscrew tank and screw back on. Ohm reads 0.21.

I have the same issue with both of my other tanks: Triton 2 and TFV4.

I've tried cleaning the pin with ISO and cutip only to continue experiencing the same problem.

I've tried with a spacer and without.

Any solutions?

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj

But then I noticed that the Ohm reading would suddenly be incorrect. Unscrewing the tank and then screwing it back on would get the Ohm reading back to being correct.

Example: Aspire Cleito tank with a 0.20 ohm coil is screwed on. Ohm reads 0.21 ohm on the RX200, perfect. Have a few puffs and set it down. Pick it up ten minutes later and the Ohm reading is 0.43. Unscrew tank and screw back on. Ohm reads 0.21.

I've tried cleaning the pin with ISO and cutip only to continue experiencing the same problem.

Any solutions?
have you updated firmware?

Reactions: Ecig23

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015

Any solutions?

Wismec made an announcement a month or two ago that they only warranty the RX if you use a Wismec atomizer. Something about other companies 510 pins being to long if I recall correctly. Pretty sure they specifically mentioned the TFV4 tank as having a to long 510 pin for the RX.

I've experienced the same issues with several RDA's. As far as I know there is no "cure" except maybe to replace the 510 connection on the device.

Ecig23

Apr 12, 2016
have you updated firmware?

Yes.

Wismec made an announcement a month or two ago that they only warranty the RX if you use a Wismec atomizer. Something about other companies 510 pins being to long if I recall correctly. Pretty sure they specifically mentioned the TFV4 tank as having a to long 510 pin for the RX.

I've experienced the same issues with several RDA's. As far as I know there is no "cure" except maybe to replace the 510 connection on the device.

I thought the "cure" for the issue you're describing is to use a .5mm thick spacer?

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
I thought the "cure" for the issue you're describing is to use a .5mm thick spacer?

Perhaps I'm not sure. I stopped using the TFV4 and other atomizers. In fact I don't use my RX's really at all anymore.

If you ALWAYS used a spacer you may be good to go, but once you have already attached a TFV4 or other atomizer with a long pin a spacer won't reverse the damage done.

A spacer may prevent the damage but it doesn't "cure" the damage after it's been done.

Reactions: Ecig23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread