ProChat - All Things ProVape and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
What are people going to do if the coils for the Kabuki go out of production?

I am already starting to picture the three Provari on my desk being two with Sophia's and one mini with a Kabuki that will be the one I toss into my pocket when going anywhere.

I am enabling myself in a terrible way right now, the Sophia has not even arrived yet and I am planning all kinds of stuff.

I also learned the emini duo should be in the USA market in January. They are waiting for eroll c inventory to clear out. I am hoping this will take care of my unicorn.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroTurf

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
What are people going to do if the coils for the Kabuki go out of production?

I am already starting to picture the three Provari on my desk being two with Sophia's and one mini with a Kabuki that will be the one I toss into my pocket when going anywhere.

I am enabling myself in a terrible way right now, the Sophia has not even arrived yet and I am planning all kinds of stuff.

I also learned the emini duo should be in the USA market in January. They are waiting for eroll c inventory to clear out. I am hoping this will take care of my unicorn.

Considering the production runs of that coil, the ability to rebuild the coil if you are so inclined, and the complete incompetence of the FDA, I am so not worried about that. I would be much more worried if you bought your e-juice over the counter.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
I need to check and see if there is a metal tank. I think I am enabling myself now.

There are numerous places to grab SS tube for the Kabuki. Provape usually has them and Zen often has a piece of two.

This is just me throwing up a gratuitous pic hehe

zenuscg.jpeg

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
221_bb_original-ovale-emini-duo-eroll-c-slim-electronic-cigarette-svapo-ezig-bb.jpg

Finally got the image I was looking for. It confirms it, if the Eroll had been constructed like this I would have been able to live with it. The tank is threaded on and so is the battery. This might be good enough to end my search for the automatic to carry alongside a Provari.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
The 2015 classic, the P3 and the Radius all come with the new flat top design --- and part of that is a p3 connector and a 2 piece sort of built in, but removable, adapter for use with 510. It is a great design, imho, and far far from the adapters we had in the 510 and ego days.

There aren't many P3 attys --- It's pretty much been Authentic P3 threaded Kayfun's (rebuildable atty tank) and P3 threaded Nauti's (premade coil "blister pack" tank) --- currently it's Kayfun IV and Kabuki's, available at ProVape.

The Kabuki is short compared to many tanks of the day and is about 1/4" taller than my old favorite carto tanks, using "regular" sized carto's. Since I never owned any of the beauties you, JJOOHHNN have, I can't compare appropriately.

Hope this helps answer some of your questions.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
The 2015 classic, the P3 and the Radius all come with the new flat top design --- and part of that is a p3 connector and a 2 piece sort of built in, but removable, adapter for use with 510. It is a great design, imho, and far far from the adapters we had in the 510 and ego days.

There aren't many P3 attys --- It's pretty much been Authentic P3 threaded Kayfun's (rebuildable atty tank) and P3 threaded Nauti's (premade coil "blister pack" tank) --- currently it's Kayfun IV and Kabuki's, available at ProVape.

The Kabuki is short compared to many tanks of the day and is about 1/4" taller than my old favorite carto tanks, using "regular" sized carto's. Since I never owned any of the beauties you, JJOOHHNN have, I can't compare appropriately.

Hope this helps answer some of your questions.

Thanks.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Not everyone's. It may just be lack of hand strength on my part. Also, we're talking about the drip tip it comes with. Some people really like, but I like longer ones. I haven't had trouble getting others on and off.

I'm pretty sure that most all the Gertrudes were tight upon receipt. They DO take some determined wiggling to remove!

There are numerous places to grab SS tube for the Kabuki. Provape usually has them and Zen often has a piece of two.

This is just me throwing up a gratuitous pic hehe

View attachment 510862

Mmm hmmm.

kabuki d'elegance.png

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Just to take this in a different direction.. not so much tight as, perhaps, a little bit tipsy.

They ain't bad, we's bad!

Although it's from so long ago the only people you'll probably recognize are me and @ScandaLeX...

we still haz badder

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
221_bb_original-ovale-emini-duo-eroll-c-slim-electronic-cigarette-svapo-ezig-bb.jpg

Finally got the image I was looking for. It confirms it, if the Eroll had been constructed like this I would have been able to live with it. The tank is threaded on and so is the battery. This might be good enough to end my search for the automatic to carry alongside a Provari.

Is this Ego-sized?

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Do you know the diameter?

They diameter is the same as a 510 at 9.2mm. It uses a 105mah battery. It is a 3.7 regulated device.

Ovale is replacing the eroll with this. I think the compromises that they did with the eroll tiny ruined it for me. I think what they are doing now is making what the 510 cigalike should have been.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I was looking at this:

eGo_ONE_Mini_04.jpg

eGo One Mini.

I would just stick with the Provari mini over the eGo One Mini. I carry a Provari and some small automatics with me for hands free use. The larger devices didn't work out for hands free nor did the eroll. I am currently carrying 4.2V Kr808's with my Provari. They Kr808's aren't ideal for this either but is what I have fallen back to.

The Provari mini is not too big for me to carry so I will not look for a small push button device since I have it.

I learned from experience for the things I sometimes do that mass makes a difference when biting down and vaping hands free.

Reactions: gnees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread