Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Woo hoo to new goodies!!! I have a cutting board that my dad made for me. I've had it for ages, but it's too pretty to cut anything on. :facepalm:

Drott, are you getting excited yet?

Good morning from dreary WI. Busy day at the hut again today.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
HI HO STRANGERS!

We are FINALLY fully moved out. Except for the basketball goal... But I refuse to mess with that thing until it stops raining. On Friday. Bleh. Too much rain.

Still no new news on the job hunt. There are surprisingly few opprotunities available with my skill set. Unless I want a short term contract. Which may be an option just to get some income coming in, but I'm trying to hold out for something permanent for now.

Thanksgiving was the same as always. Too much food. Too much family. Gained over five pounds in two days. No, that's not a type-o. I was putting. it. AWAY.

Still spending four days a week in the gym... but luckily I went and gave myself bicep tendonitis... The tendon that connects my bicep to my forearm is misbehaving. So I cant do anything that involves curling my arm. That eliminates pretty much every exercise involving my upper arms or back. So, I've cut back the weights to basically just physical therapy type exercises and doubled up on the cardio. After a few weeks, it feels like the tendonitis is going away, but I'm not going to get back to heavy lifting for at LEAST another month, maybe two. Then I get to ease back into it.

Tonight is Kat's chorus concert. Tomorrow is Melanie's. Thursday is CJ's. We had to tell Mel and CJ that they wouldn't have any basketball practice this week because of it. Then Saturday is a two hour drive to my family reunion. There's something going on Sunday, too, but I cant remember what...

I still can't get over the fact that the Panthers are 11-0 now. It's kinda weird seeing all the bandwagoners coming out of the woodwork. Kinda pathetic too. The same "fans" that are Panthers crazy are the same ones that were saying they shouldve fired Ron Rivera last year. I still hate people.

Um.... Oh, I finally got Mrs E a real smart phone. She's already getting mad at it. She's a self admitted techno-tard. Thankfully, she has no choice in the matter. And to top it off, Verizon threw some serious discounts at me for a year just to keep me happy. WIN!

Yep, that's about all I've got. What have I missed???

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Woo hoo to new goodies!!! I have a cutting board that my dad made for me. I've had it for ages, but it's too pretty to cut anything on. :facepalm:

Drott, are you getting excited yet?

Good morning from dreary WI. Busy day at the hut again today.
I inherited a cutting board that my dad made... in high school! It's shaped like a piggie. :lol: I also have a little step stool he made, it was lovingly used to assist the boys in um... their bathroom stuffs. :p (He graduated in 1935 :blink:)

JAMES!!!!! Good to see you! I see you're still busier than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs! :)

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good morning. Yep, I just got up. I was up til almost 6 though. Sometime around 10'ish last night I got extremely nauseous and started heaving. I tried to stand up and down I went. The room was spinning so fast I couldn't stand or walk. I just wanted to go to the bathroom. Alex tried to help me but for the life of me couldn't stay on my feet. So there I sit behind the couch having dry heaves and feeling like I'm on the world's fastest merry go round. Since I couldn't stand, I couldn't walk, and couldn't keep my head out of the trashcan, Alex called hubby. After talking to me and to Alex and trying numerous times to get up we finally gave in and called 911. By the time they got here I was shaking so bad I couldn't sit up. They were able to give me something for the nausea but it diidn't reallly help that much. The hospital have me two dfferent meds to help with it and finally I stopped. The room still spun, my vision was awful. It was like someone flickering lights off and on. They found nothing out of the ordinary in tests they did but the doctor said I had a massive case of vertigo, I swear I have never been so sick in my life. They have me on one med for the nausea and another one for the dizziness. i'm feeling tons better this morning but still a bit shaky on my feet. Hubby had to come home from work and was supposed to work today. He said he was going to get a little sleep and then go back to work. Well I guess he changed his mind because he's still here. My living room and kitchen look like a bomb went off. Furniture moved everywhere while the paramedics got me on a strecher. The rest of the stuff is every day carp that I haven't gotten around to doing yet, For now I'm sitting on the couch with my coffee and praying this horrible headache will go away. Hope everyone else had a good night.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
No, not sure what brought the vertigo on. It's usually an inner ear issue but there a number of other things it could be. They told me to follow up with my doctor in a few days. I'm just waiting on a phone call back from them to schedule an appt. Chances are she'll sent me to an ENT doc.

I went back to sleep for a couple of hours and my head is feeling a lot better. I can walk but I stumble a bit. There is no way I'd pass a field sobriety test. :laugh: That's ok because I don't plan to drive anywhere.

How's everyone else doing?

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
upload_2015-12-3_7-0-45.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread