GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #129 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristopherZ

Ultra Member
Feb 6, 2016
Gulf Coast, Florida
2/6 #1 I feel like this guy right now! Pleasure meeting you all! Awesome community!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 4

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
2/6
2. Mac, I feel ya...I've been putting off doing taxes...I not only have to do mine, but I have to do my sons too...at least theirs is easy and can use the free efile sites out there for theirs...might get to mine in the next week or so...or might not! :rolleyes:

colorful-trees-in-the-autumn-3369-1920x1200.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
2/5 #1
Evenin/Mornin'/..Good Day y'all :D
Hello SJ2 @Scooter jordan II
waving penquin.gif

Welcome to ECF! :)

2/5 #2
Oh well maybe I can at least sleep in some.
Sleeping in is under rated! :rolleyes:

"SELFIE-PORTRAIT"
...niiiiice!!

2/5 #6
Or the 325 million Gallons of beer ......................
:toast: 325 million Gallons of Beer on the wall....
:toast: 325million Gallons of Beer......
:toast: Take one down...
:toast: Pass it around
:party:324,999,999 Gallons of Beer on the Wall!

Those Chicken Diablos sound delicious, Road! My mouth started watering just reading that description.
Mmmmmmm...that does sound good....:rolleyes:

06/02 #1
Got some vapemail today: Griffin rta (love it already), clone dripper with velocity deck and a Goblin mini v2
I've heard alot of great things about the Goblin ....and the Griffin..now I'm droolin' :drool:
Count, did you ever actually Do the Eeny Meeny Miney Mo when you were a kid?? I mean, we did ... I was raised in the MidWest ...which is actually more like the Mid East pre-Louisiana Purchase Days ...And we NEVER said Neener neener neener ...it was nya nya nya nya NYA nya :p

2/5 #3
Yup, I suppose it is time to seek the pillow and find my way to dreamland. G'nite all you Tree Peeps!
You've had quite a day, Fuzzy. Sleep well

2/5 #1 Greetings from NW Florida! Yes we have Palm trees but these live oaks are beautiful!
Greeting to you @ChristopherZ ...and Welcome! :)
...Since you mentioned the beautiful live oaks , I dedicate this song to them ...
Goodnight all
:tumble:

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
2/6
3. Well Shawn if it's running that slow, you shouldn't have any trouble catching it then![emoji23]
trees%20autumn%20colorful%20leaves%20fallen%20leaves%201704x1140%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_94.jpg
Actually, it always does this when I upload a review... I just finished writing, filming, and editing a 41 minute (1.2 GB) review of the XCUBE II... just 70 minutes remaining...
Sigh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
NAE
I did mine two weekends ago. Took me all of 15 mins and I've already received my state refund! :thumb:

Now, I'm going to sleep. Zzzzz....
Refund? What's a refund.

Being self-employed is really great as I answer (mostly) only to me. However, the self-employment taxes sssssuuuuuccccckkkk. I typically end up paying about $1300 each year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
2/6

Wow, lot of action here for this time of day.
Finished the taxes and got it filed. The e-file stuff took as long as doing the manual figures. I always do it long hand to make sure things match up cause I don't trust computer systems run by others.

NAE
I did mine two weekends ago. Took me all of 15 mins and I've already received my state refund! :thumb:

Now, I'm going to sleep. Zzzzz....

I spent over 3 hours on it - lots of double checking.

tree.gif

fatum

Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Belgium
2/6 #3

My version, neither European nor American, would have today be 20160205 (year month day) and if you wanted to play star crock versions, you could include the hour, as in it is currently 20160205.20 (8 pm).

I admit, this is the most logical way :thumb:

I've heard alot of great things about the Goblin ....and the Griffin..now I'm droolin' :drool:

Goblin isn't the best, but it's small and has a nice airflow control. The Griffin on the other hand... wow. Excellent flavour and clouds. The huge deck makes it easy to build whatever you want (I currently have a dual clapton coil build at 0.26 Ohm) and I love the top filling part. This is currently my absolute favorite.

The next Belgian tree is one from my region: the pear tree. These pears are the main reason why the average Russian wants to get rid of the embargo, now they cannot import these juicy, juicy pears (although most farmers here have already found ways around this). Less than a mile from my home there are at least 3 pear orchards.
Pear-tree1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread