GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
2/10

temps got almost nice today but gonna be cold again tonight

ficus_bonsai_tree4.jpg

fatum

Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Belgium
2/10 #1
@rangerrobin : painkillers and toothpicks to keep your eyes open. Best of luck surviving that conference.
@ChristopherZ : is it easy to use? I ordered one just a few days ago. Hopefully it will show up by the end of February.

And apparently trees can also feel sick:
tumblr_mqsp5yuk2x1s29t0zo1_500.jpg

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
NAE

Good Mornin' / G'Night and Good Vibes Tree Fam!

I lost my battle with the bug and am illin' bad. :2c: I have a mandatory management conference to attend the next three days. Goddess help me. :nun:

Happy Hump Day!
Sorry your sick hon. Hope you get to feeling better quick!

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
2/10 #2
So I have a question for everyone here, maybe kind of weird, but oh well. Does anyone else find that they can hear frequencies from electronics moreso than other people they know? Like for me, our plasma TV emits a sort of buzzing or humming that I can hear but most other people can't. I hear one from my Vaporesso Target mod. It changes frequencies when the screen goes off, then quits altogether shortly after. And right now, I'm sitting here with the TV off and no noise in the house, I can hear a humming from my Intellicharger i2. I keep it on the table by my chair. All of these devices work fine, no over heating or any issues at all. For some reason, my hearing just seems to pick up these frequencies.
latest

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Thanks for all the well wishes! Even though it turned into a sinus infection and I'm on anti-biotics now, I will also use Dayquil. ;)

Besides feeling like crap, I'm bummed bc my gf and I had plans with friends each evening of the conference. Those have since been cancelled. Also, March would have marked one whole year without being sick. :cry:

Have a wonderful day, everyone!

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
2/10 #1
2/10 #2
So I have a question for everyone here, maybe kind of weird, but oh well. Does anyone else find that they can hear frequencies from electronics moreso than other people they know? Like for me, our plasma TV emits a sort of buzzing or humming that I can hear but most other people can't. I hear one from my Vaporesso Target mod. It changes frequencies when the screen goes off, then quits altogether shortly after. And right now, I'm sitting here with the TV off and no noise in the house, I can hear a humming from my Intellicharger i2. I keep it on the table by my chair. All of these devices work fine, no over heating or any issues at all. For some reason, my hearing just seems to pick up these frequencies.
latest

Yeah, I hear a lot of buzzing in the wires too, that Tam does not.
tree-face.gif~c200

fatum

Verified Member
Jan 15, 2016
Belgium
2/10 #2
2/10 #2
Yup, have the same. I can even hear the different frequencies of different fluorescent tubes.
Do you happen to have ADHD or something alike? One of the "symptoms" is that you don't have a build in filter to filter out background noise.

Trees can help against background noise:
6.4a-300x147.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread