GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #130 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
2/10 #4
Alaska had a weather research "project" called HAARP ..trying to see if they could change the weather patterns (sumptin like that,Fuzzy) ...a friend noted the abundance of genetic anomalies in the area
The High Altitude Atmospheric Research Project is the subject of a zillion conspiracy theories. I honestly cannot tell you if any of them is valid, but I do know they generate a great deal of EMR and that cannot be good for anything that lives around there.
And true true ... the manufacturers don't want you to figure out that these electrical signals can affect you negatively ... That would really be bad for business.
Every time I think about things like this, I always think these profit mongers should have had someone stuff this in their faces: "Just because you can create a thing, doesn't mean you should create it." Most of us are old enough to remember life before cell phones, before facebook, etc. Did you really need those things in your life? No, you didn't. Yet today, you are so thoroughly programmed by social pressures that you think you cannot live without them. Some of us still don't play the game...

4 North Twin Lake.jpg

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
2/10 #6
...no worries, @greasegizzard ...I dunno what # I'm on either... sometimes it's half way thru the day or later 'for somebody tells me I'm still on yesterday :lol:

2/10#4
No I knew where you lived road trip in talking bout all these rabbits and ringing in the ears all that stuff
...well..I don't know if I had the ringing of the ears when I lived up in Alaska :D ...the Year of the Rabbit was either 2007 or 2008 .... and we were comin back from Anchorage ...only one one-laner highway runs that way ...so the Alaska Highway ...probably in the area around Glenallen, I'm thinkin...near Copper Center, Interior Alaska (which is also,btw, the area where that HAARP was set up...) ...180 miles north of Anchorage?? I'll hafta ask the friend that was riding shotgun if she remembers. :)
Gnite one and all!
:tumble:

Scooter jordan II

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2016
ROCKY MOUNT/24151
2/10 #6
...no worries, @greasegizzard ...I dunno what # I'm on either... sometimes it's half way thru the day or later 'for somebody tells me I'm still on yesterday[emoji38]

...well..I don't know if I had the ringing of the ears when I lived up in Alaska :D ...the Year of the Rabbit was either 2007 or 2008 .... and we were comin back from Anchorage ...only one one-laner highway runs that way ...so the Alaska Highway ...probably in the area around Glenallen, I'm thinkin...near Copper Center, Interior Alaska ...180 miles north of Anchorage?? I'll hafta ask the friend that was riding shotgun if she remembers. :)
Gnite one and all!
:tumble:
Well I can't remember the year but I live in Virginia and just a few years back you could see rabbits everywhere and I mean everywhere. But you hardly see them anywhere now. You might see one every couple months if your lucky and really look for them. And I take this old guy and his dogs hunting on the regular because he ain't allowed to go alone. He never kills any just runs his beagles. We go sometimes now and they don't jump a single rabbit. When a few years ago I'd have to put dogs in the truck because they've bout run them selves to death. Now on the ringing in your ears I get that from time to time. I've ask alot of ppl bout that thru the years. And best answer I ever got was from a Dr at the Va hospital. He said it's something in your brain and mainly happens in ppl who has OCD or something like that

have a nice day

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Thanks again for all the well wishes. Dayquil was not my friend. :2c: I barely made it through today. I finally got home at 7pm, packed, showered and ate. I have a 5am wake up call, then on the road again, but at least I have a hotel room after the conference tomorrow night.

Good Night / G'Mornin' and Good Vibes Tree Fam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread