Why all the hate for cloud chasers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
How does one earn the right of not getting vapor being thrown in your face?
Or how respected does one have to be to not get vapor in the face?

You are confusing courtesy for respect.

You should expect and show courtesy.

If you expect respect without earning it you won't ever get it.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I can agree with you on that. I am not a fan of apple. They have brainwashed the masses into thinking that more expensive = better.

Oh I don't know about that. I'm on my second Mac Mini and I love it. It cost me $600 two years ago, and it's just keeps on chugging without all the problems I had with Windows. I will say that I just totally loved Windows XP, until they stopped supporting it and "improved" it. I can't deal with what Windows is now at all. My Mac just works, without the self-fouling registry and all the security vulnerabilities. Theres a reason all the hackers and script kiddies cut their teeth on Windows.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
I was vaping in 1992.
Built my first vaporizer from a ceramic core soldering iron element.
I wasn't the first by a long shot.
Pre Han Lik.

He invented the ECig, not vaping.

The word vape. It's been around along time. Used to be referred to Vicks Vaporizers. Then, the act of vaping to a different turn, now the word vape is used to describe our handheld
Personal
Electronic
Nicotine
Inhalation
System

So, the terminology, not the actual action.

Thank you.

I never was into the scene. A Bit older, I saw to many deaths from worse, while young enough to decide it wasn't for me. Later tamer times brought on Family responsibilities that keep me busy pretty much 7 days a week for a few decades.:ohmy:

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Oh I don't know about that. I'm on my second Mac Mini and I love it. It cost me $600 two years ago, and it's just keeps on chugging without all the problems I had with Windows. I will say that I just totally loved Windows XP, until they stopped supporting it and "improved" it. I can't deal with what Windows is now at all. My Mac just works, without the self-fouling registry and all the security vulnerabilities. Theres a reason all the hackers and script kiddies cut their teeth on Windows.

:blink:

Google

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
So, the terminology, not the actual action.

Thank you.

I never was into the scene. A Bit older, I saw to many deaths from worse, while young enough to decide it wasn't for me. Later tamer times brought on Family responsibilities that keep me busy pretty much 7 days a week for a few decades.:ohmy:

No, the "action"was there... The cig-a- like wasn't.
But yes, we were "Vaping" long before cig a likes.

Hon Lik changed the style of device to look like a cig, and discovered that nicotine can be vaped if diluted in the proper medium.

Today's PVs and the entire concept of vaping comes from that world.

Our style of vaping is a direct descendant of those early vaporizers.

Like it or not, that's a fact.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
... and I root for Darwin in the case of unsafe builds.

That made me laugh. We're an amazing species. Some are successfully detecting Gravitational Waves, others are whacking their nuts or breaking their faces trying to skateboard on a railing down to the subway. On concrete stairs. For no reason other than to figure out how to skateboard down a railing. A skill that will never be used in real life. Will either skill ever be useful (in a practical sense by the masses) in this lifetime or even in the next 20 generations? Who is to say. Thank goodness we have Youtube to capture it all.

DeAnna2112

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2015
Indiana
Okay, look. As I have said, many times here. If someone hates cloud chasers because there some ... holes who just so happen to be a cloud chaser, that is stupid. It is just dumb and you know it. That is like me hating all foot ball players because Some of them are jerks. Also, hogwash? Are you trying to say I am not telling the truth? If so cool your jets. I do a lot of things, lie is not one of them. I have not seen any reason at all until I started this. All I have seen is "Cloud chasers this, and that and blah blah blah!" And I have not seen anyone acting the way people keep saying they act. So that is very interesting. Maybe it is a problem with where you all live. not cloud chasers. As I am seeing a lot of other people say they have never seen it. So please just get out of here with your personal attacks. They are not welcome. And with so many people saying that they have not seen this... maybe you need to take a step back and look at yourself. Maybe the problem lies with in you? Or do you not take your own advice?

Thanks, have a good day.

Am i saying that you knew full well why some vapers/non vapers felt the way they did...absolutely. Do i think you conveniently glanced over those facts and played dumb to it and tried to misplace blame for the problem..absolutely.
If a cloud chaser wants to be respected then they need to respect others when they engage in cloud chasing....the problem is that is not happening in many cases. Do i have a problem with the act of cloud chasing, absolutely not, but i do have a problem with the disrespectful behavior displayed in public by the cloud chasing crowds.

Annie56

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2013
I hope to live long enough to witness mankind travel to, and colonize Mars. The ultimate act of cloudchasing. Packing all of our greatness--as a species, (And all of our flaws) on board the space ship.
Darwin....
image.jpg

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Am i saying that you knew full well why some vapers/non vapers felt the way they did...absolutely. Do i think you conveniently glanced over those facts and played dumb to it and tried to misplace blame for the problem..absolutely.
If a cloud chaser wants to be respected then they need to respect others when they engage in cloud chasing....the problem is that is not happening in many cases. Do i have a problem with the act of cloud chasing, absolutely not, but i do have a problem with the disrespectful behavior displayed in public by the cloud chasing crowds.

The only discourteous side is the people that bash cloud chasers.

You never find cloud chasers bashing.

And no, they do not blow clouds in peoples faces.
It's a myth promoted by attention seekers.

Cloud comps are a joke to me, but why tootle puffers have such a hate is just ridiculous and seems to stem form a lack of self confidence.

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj
i think you like trolling and what does this have to do with this topic??

by the way i use linux

And I think that is what it really comes down to. I think that Mac's are better for people who do not know what they are doing. I can not stand to use them. My uncle has always had them at his house. As I kid I HATED trying to use them. And it does seem like people who do not know a lot about computers tend to like mac's more.

It really may just be what I grew up on. And so I get it more.

EvilGenius

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
nj
yes im a hateful person because i dont feel like getting stopped and having my PV checked for weed due to the idiots doing that crap

stop trolling

i have now added you to the forum ignore list

Sounds to me like you are a judgmental, hateful person. Cops will do what cops will do. But blame other people if you want. Cops have never need a reason in the past to wast my time. And with an attitude like that, I am sure it is not because of the mod they are wasting your time for. But if you want to be a grumpy person, by all means.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Funny thing.
You never see cloud chasers bashing anyone on the forums.
However the reverse is quite common, even in this thread.

When we look at the facts, it seems quite obvious the problem isn't the cloud chasers.
;)

I don't think the average tootle puffer does anything that really annoy's cloud chasers is my guess as to why . If we did you can bet you would hear things like "cloud chaser dismembers tootle puffer due to non existent cloudage" .

I keep my cloudage at a "5" on a scale of 1-10 for this potential possibility myself , very scary:eek::eek:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I don't think the average tootle puffer does anything that really annoy's cloud chasers is my guess as to why . If we did you can bet you would hear things like "cloud chaser dismembers tootle puffer due to non existent cloudage" .

I keep my cloudage at a "5" on a scale of 1-10 for this potential possibility myself , very scary:eek::eek:

If you think the constant bashing, whining and complaining, combined with the imaginary scenarios aren't annoying maybe you should put yourself in the others shoes.

Clouds in the face?
I call shenanigans.
Everyone grab a broom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread