Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Just got a Hana Modz One in the mail. $25 shipped to my door and its dna 40. I paid about $24 too much. No more varying. Provape's and REO's. That's it.
That sucks. They look cool.

I just cancelled an order for a couple of Picos as the lead time was extended and I decided I didn't really need them. Moving forward, I am only using/buying Provaris and mechanical mods. The ONLY exception is my SX Mini M Series as it is a tank, mangled and I use it for camping or travel.

I love my dozen Provaris and they are rock solid. Same with my mechs and I love fiddling with them. Plus both give great vape and are reliable.

I keep looking at shiny new stuff and/or blow out sale items, and I just don't need them. And with 12 Provaris and over a dozen mechs, I really don't think I will EVER need another mod.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston

I just cancelled an order for a couple of Picos as the lead time was extended and I decided I didn't really need them. Moving forward, I am only using/buying Provaris and mechanical mods. The ONLY exception is my SX Mini M Series as it is a tank, mangled and I use it for camping or travel.

I love my dozen Provaris and they are rock solid. Same with my mechs and I love fiddling with them. Plus both give great vape and are reliable.

I keep looking at shiny new stuff and/or blow out sale items, and I just don't need them. And with 12 Provaris and over a dozen mechs, I really don't think I will EVER need another mod.
Yeah, they do look cool but feel like junk in hand. Provaris and REOs have spoiled me. Both feel very solid in hand and are bullet proof.

ravnhaus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
Provaris and REOs have spoiled me.
I have been looking at the REO site, but am a bit confused about what tanks will work. Low profile vs high? What tanks will work with their feed system? I have eleven Provari, so don't really need another mod, but they do look pretty cool. I have many tanks, so don't really want to buy anymore. What do you use on yours?

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroTurf

Garibaldi

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2016
DFW, TX

Thats the problem I run into. I see new mods and and the last few I bought I got rid of because I was disappointed. Its hard to not compare other mods to my Radius which is my daily mod. The last thing I got was a Sigelei 213. Was so disappointed I returned it. I will save my money in case ProVape makes a new device. Might get a 60w Radius to round out the collection.

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
I have been looking at the REO site, but am a bit confused about what tanks will work. Low profile vs high? What tanks will work with their feed system? I have eleven Provari, so don't really need another mod, but they do look pretty cool. I have many tanks, so don't really want to buy anymore. What do you use on yours?
It can be confusing. Everything these days is LP...low profile. Damn near any bottom flow atty will work. No tanks. Squonkers get their juice from an on board bottle fed up thru the 510 pin. Myself, I use both a Reomizer 2 and a Mark Bugs Chalice III. These are mechanical...FYI.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
The safest Vape device ever made.

Vape safe :)

Sent via iPhone
Futurama-Fry.jpg

R

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
Thanks! Just curious. I could write ProVape but I don't feel like it.
It's v26. As a former programmer, I hoped for exactly that--a dot release factory installed using technology PV knows well, which users can easily reinstall if the new technology release proves problematic.

Last edited:

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
I bought a gallon of 6mg 50/50 unflavored the other day...

Waiting anxiously for the unjuice to arrive!!!

I've been mixing lately myself, with 6mg VG70/30 base, took the recipes from the biggest eliquid recipe site I know, have 9-10 30ml bottles of different juices now steeping. Excited.

R

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
i enjoy my two Picos a lot, but am under no delusions as to their longevity. I like that they're pocketable and stealthy, and I'll miss that when they croak. That stealthiness is important to me, so I only bought small side-by-side mechs for the box. I have 15 mods now including 5 p2.0s/p2.5s, and now 3 Radii.

I know I hint/joke about a mini or side-by-side Radius, but I seriously wish for that. Oh, and a Tiffany Blue Radius/mini.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I've been mixing lately myself, with 6mg VG70/30 base, took the recipes from the biggest eliquid recipe site I know, have 9-10 30ml bottles of different juices now steeping. Excited.

R
Could you share the recipe site, please? I've been winging it, and would love to try some of those! Juice-making is hard for me right now, like really painful, so I make 120ml at a time, and just play it by feel--like Mango-Peppermint-Jalapeno or Double-Bacon-Pizza.:facepalm:

Fishtec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
England
The instructions to cool control seem a little vague , is it just standard temp wire or can it handle kanthal it says that kanthal will yield poor results, that's not a no it won't work to me and when you look at the chart it's telling me I can run my kabuki with a standard bvc, which is either kanthal or nichrome. Does it work in pre built coils only or can I throw one of my Kayfuns on there and di you have to set for a specific wire type , or does it automatically compensate for this.
They really need to bring out a better guide because at the moment I don't understand.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Could you share the recipe site, please? I've been winging it, and would love to try some of those! Juice-making is hard for me right now, like really painful, so I make 120ml at a time, and just play it by feel--like Mango-Peppermint-Jalapeno or Double-Bacon-Pizza.:facepalm:

Can't post links here. Google "eliquid recipes" and take the first. I mixed Custard King, Mother's Unicorn Milk, Strawberry Fog and others. Just search for them if you're interested.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread