GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #170 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
12/5 #5
Well a 14 hour day with travel...........3 1/2 hours to get back to the office....then another 45 min drive home......fortunately no snow yet........
kGA2NdD6tcce2JfrpDX3G9cF-eBYU0QHmVLQjZX71OcP37S6s-9iND40jFMN-XA2zqwVyTYBTjoQofRBhbPXT8HS8s0oP3hFhANH15avztwYkiJ0MZivsBi4ZtPGb-CiDnYM1Ve1

Mandikay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2016
Made it to work..
Count I hope that the wife and daughter are feeling better today.

I got a dentist appointment after work today and then I'm meeting up with my sister to help her shop for her trip. She won an all expenses paid trip for 2 to New York City and tickets for the jingle ball. She's super excited, I'm excited for her too...shes never been to New York (neither have I) so she is trying to figure out some warmer clothes to wear, so we are going to run a few places and try and find her a few things.

Guess I better get to work, oh and my new stove comes tomorrow :)
[emoji268] [emoji268] [emoji268] [emoji268] [emoji268] [emoji268] [emoji268] [emoji268] [emoji268] [emoji268] [emoji268]

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
12/6_#4

@CountBoredom Oh, that sucks big time! Hope you get over it quick!

@DaleH1985 Good to see ya!

Quick check in. Today has gone downhill but slowly dragging it back up. Gonna have a little to eat and a vape. Pouring rain but I can vape inside. Catch ya later!

IMG_20160513_101452.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
12/6 - 3: Tis the season to go crazy, fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra raaaaa.
So our first job today to go to a mini mall area, four buildings connected on one side and drive space and then four more. You are going there to replace three lights, they say they have been shot down. Excuse me? Sure enough three lights were shot out by a fairly accurate hand. Three owners come out as we are there and state there is no "proof" but the 78 year old man across the alleyway has been very unhappy, and has stated they have no rights to put up lights. One, whoever did it, was a one shot kill. One, the furthest and hardest angel, eight shots, but never missed the light.

Guess he had too much eggnog, not only were the three lights shot out, a car had the front back and a side window gone. Wow. He'll shoot your eye out.
:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread