Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I had to laugh the other day when the news said we had an earthquake in Lancaster County PA. They had over 500 calls to 911 saying all kinds of things. From under ground gas pipe explosions to maybe North Korea was dropping bombs. We use to live in earthquake country, CA, and I didn't feel anything but then again a big truck may have gone by and gone over a sewer man hole cover in the street and it could have reminded me of a small tremor. :lol: I DO remember when the ground was shaking in CA that would scare the bajeezbee out of you and freeways collapsed, buildings crumbled, power lines swayed and blew out transformers, and that is one reason I don't live there anymore. :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
nXB5YMDm.jpg

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Trying stuffed peppers in the Instant Pot, first time. Smells good! :)

How did that turn out? I have the Power Pressure Cooker XL which is essentially the same thing.

Were having nachos. I'm a huge nachos fan. And a hockey game on the Internet, since my team made it to the first round of playoffs. We're in San Diego tonight playing the Ducks' AAA affiliate. Tomorrow night is at home. :rickroll:

I made nachos Monday night. Chicken nachos. Cook several boneless skinless chicken breasts in a slow cooker with two jars of salsa and use that as the meat. Yummy!

How's everyone? All is good here. Work, appointments, sleep, salads, house work. That about sums it up.

We still have Zeus, the stray american bulldog that scratched at my front door last month. I have him on a website called Deaf Dogs Rock and in lots of other rescue groups trying to find him a home. Four dogs is just too many to handle. He's so sweet though. Him and Apollo play well together but they are rough!! Really rough! They move furniture when they get to playing good. The coffee table gets knocked around and the sofa slides around. :laugh:

Today was a lazy day. I tried to be productive but just didn't have my heart in it. Hubby cut the grass yesterday. We have so many weeds it will be grown back out in less than a week.

That's about it for me. Hope everyone is good!

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
How did that turn out? I have the Power Pressure Cooker XL which is essentially the same thing.
The stuffed peppers turned out well! I put them on the rack with about 1/2 c water under them for 15 min. I was afraid tomato soup would burn. After they cooked, I drained the water, put them back in with the soup over top, and set it to "keep warm" for about 15 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread