Status
Not open for further replies.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
It was a little cool, damp, and windy to shoot trap yesterday but managed to hit 43 out of 50. Not too great for me. Today was pushing 70 degrees, no drizzle, and only a little wind at times. I rang the bell! 50 out of 50. This is a great achievement for me since it is the first one since I had my cataract surgery. :rickroll: :banana: :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
It was a little cool, damp, and windy to shoot trap yesterday but managed to hit 43 out of 50. Not too great for me. Today was pushing 70 degrees, no drizzle, and only a little wind at times. I rang the bell! 50 out of 50. This is a great achievement for me since it is the first one since I had my cataract surgery. :rickroll: :banana: :)
Great job punkin!!!

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
I was over at a friends house yesterday helping him with his computer and his wife came home just before I left. We had a short conversation and she asked how Mrs Punkin was doing. Then she asked me if I think Mrs Punkin would enjoy a piece of home made crumb cake? :drool: She glanced down at my belly and said, "OK I'll get ya two big pieces, that way I know she will get one!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread