Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning!

On hold with the bank over here, looks like someone is using my debit card. Again. I hate thieves.

Edit: Nope, not a thief. They blocked something I bought because the company is in the UK. They don't block kids buying phones or Target gift cards with my account, but a legitimate purchase is suspect. :facepalm:

Last edited:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Happy hump day! It is a nice day here in PA. It does look like some hotter and humid weather is on the way but after all it is Summer. :rolleyes:

I checked out the air number beds. The only one that I would have considered is the bottom of the line model because it doesn't have all of that crappy memory foam inside that I don't want and it was just not very comfortable to me with my weight and it even had a different cheaper air controller. The price after the basic model added extra for the foundation $300 and at the time they wanted another $180 to deliver and take away the old stuff. Now I see for the holiday they are offering free delivery. Without the extra padding of the more expensive models it just wasn't very comfortable but I know the foam would not stay comfortable for very long if I would have spent the bigger bucks.

So not to bore you too much longer we did buy a bed. We got a Shifman handmade old style bed. They used ONLY cotton for the comfort layers, and a lot of it, over heavy duty springs. No foam of any kind to wear out. Double sided mattress you can flip for longer life on a real box spring that supports the mattress. So far I really like it. :banana:Time will tell as always.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
RbXY1-TS9zMJdwCR30AhSELKwQM6KP0K0yYCnR64bkLGU67q-P4fXH7jHEFnyh0ydZvOjzdRV3_6wOIoE7WR_rHR4BANG_boykpVvdw=w600

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
If you really want the job send it now. If you wait it could be too late.

Just my :2c:.
What he said.

Good morning! The sun is out and the birds are singing. We're seeing lots of young birds at the feeders, time to check on the eagle babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread