images

"VAPERVERSARY"

party_animals_e0.gif

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hey guys. I just want to say that most of you know that Rave hasn't been on the forum for quite awhile because of the lack of use of her right hand but I told her about the party uncle started so she will pop in soon. Maybe not today but she will be here.

Thanks @Uncle for doing this for her. :)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
HAPPY 7th VAPERVERSARY!

Sorry I can't doing a proper graphic post for you because I'm having to use my iPad due to the brown outs I've been having here so PC is shutdown.

This is a fantastic milestone and you should be proud. :thumbs:

Your best bud and sis is very proud. :toast:

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Oh WOW!! Holy shirt! I forgot all about my vaperversary. Sooo ... I guess I'm 7 now. Who'd a thunk it? Wasn't hard. Just expensive. LOL

Thank you soooo much @Uncle. Hmm. Guess I don't remember how to tag someone. My mind has been kinda melty since the beginning of April when I went into the hospital. Anyhow: Huge (((HUGS))) Uncle. :wub:

Thank you Awsum and Celti as well!! And of course, my besty, Terry (the Frog Whisperer). ;)

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
:banana:Happy 7th Rave! :banana:

I am limiting my time on here right now, scratched cornea, so no google searches for pics from me either. But, you know, I woulda if I coulda! :D

:nice nature pic:

:nice fireworks animation:

:beautiful cake pic:

Good to see ya, Qew! You changed your name!! :0 So sorry about the scratched cornea. Sure hope that it heals quickly. :/

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Glad you could make it!!! Seven years is awesome!!! (Shuddup awsum).

Hiya 3mg. Thank you.

Looks like you changed your name (and nic level) as well. I wouldn't even known that Uncle had done this if Terry hadn't clued me in.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I stumbled on this thread today. I forgot all about it. lol

Happy Vaperversary Raven my friend !!!!! :wub:

I would have posted some pics for you, but I would have been banned if I did that !!!!! :lol:

Yer so ornery, Jerry! I like that LOL! Thank you, my friend. Your 7 year vaperversary is only a few months away. :)

JerryRM

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2009
Rhode Island
Yer so ornery, Jerry! I like that LOL! Thank you, my friend. Your 7 year vaperversary is only a few months away. :)
Aww you remembered, Raven !!! Yes, I started vaping in mid September, 2009 but October 28, 2009 was the day that I quit smoking and that's the day that I consider to be my vaperversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread